Reviews for Dream Window
Gladys chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
It's always nice when someone writes something related to the 1985 classic. I also like watching the first feature film of the series, because without it we would not have the current FN, although I think the remake better (I know it will sound like heresy) or on an equal footing with the work which it arises from.
Lara chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh. My. God.
I want more! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh my...I like. I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
please update!
Lara F chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
At last somebody decides to post something related to my beloved 1985 vampire flick . ) I cherish both versions but I know many people were not enthused by the new Fright Night .
I liked your humility in asking to be shown possible flaws in the plot , because not all authors have that attitude . I have not spotted any problems regarding structural issues which might hinder the narrative development but I'm not an English native speaker , so I am not the reader better able for making a thorough examination , although I can highlight what I most liked in the tale .
I appreciate your steadfastness in telling us the story . I liked the plot's tone of fear and claustrophobia . It was blood curdling . It is something done right .
I'm not sure if it was something intentional but the storyline's scenario is much like Dracula , both movie and book , mainly what we found in the Dracula's Castle or in his hideout in London , and regarding the dogs and bats' eerie appearance . And it is great .
I am curious to find out who is this girl , what's her name , how old she is as well what she left behind . And when Charlie Brewster , Evil Ed and Amy Peterson will be shown in the storyline .
Why she had these dreams ? Why she was chosen to have this communication with the supernatural world ?
Update soon .