Reviews for The False Rider
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Really liking so far, keep it up
Dragonwriter1 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
obviously she goes to meet the dragon, maybe somehow she was the rider Fireclaw originally picked and you could probably write more than a few chapters on how she survived. Also they would both have to be trained as a dragon and rider, but not by anyone they know. you could add or create a dragon and rider who survived the fall who Fireclaw and Moonstone would have to fight to get to train them and eventually become good friends. and finally return to confront Eragon and Saphera only to find they would need a lot of convincing, and stop an evil even worse and more powerful in Alagesia and would need Eragon and Saphera's help to do so. but it would take much more convincing just to get them to return to their homeland.
I hope you find this helpful contact me if you wish and i would be glad to help
Silvanna chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
You should have it were fireclaw cameos back and saphira and him have a clutch.
alien chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
make them explode
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I don't have any idea's for the story, but I just wanted to say how great this story is. It's honestly one of the best stories I've ever read and I hope you keep writing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I love this story, I reallyhope you keep it going!
Alex chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Not a bad story... You have too many characters though. Try to focus on a small amount of characters.