Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Jay aka Jordan chapter 41 . 1/1
Yes to this chapter :)
Amateraszu chapter 41 . 1/1
great way to enter the new year with a lovely new chapter in this nice story :)
keep up the good work, cant wait to see where you will lead us
happy new year
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 41 . 1/1
Hehe Happy New Year and thank you for starting it off with a chapter!Have to admit, I half expected for Betty to pester Shego into possibly making the 'date' she was being forced into, into a double date with Shego and Kimmie just so she'd be able to smack Shego as required haha.
Oh no, I've fucked up the review number. No longer 321. Anyways, I really like how you ended this chapter and how you set Dr. Director up with Vivian as well as Shego casually mentioning the eyepatch. That was a good move. Also, as far as typos, one that made me actually laugh (because it's late and I'm as good as trash right now) was you misspelling "signing" as "singing". Just the image of Kim singing that entire contact, quite the sight.
aletan marxan chapter 41 . 12/31/2015
Yeeeeiiiiii something good in this first hours thank you
Guest chapter 40 . 12/22/2015
update
BrownTeddyBear chapter 40 . 11/4/2015
I was a little surprised at Kim's original intolerance about homosexuality, not really what I was expecting from the 'good girl' she's supposed to be. This is an awesome story, and I can't wait to read what's coming up next.
LostLove2015 chapter 40 . 10/26/2015
Oh my god I've missed this story! I've just gotten out of bootcamp for the navy's and I've finally gotten time to read! Please please please update this! I'm one of your original fans and I've missed your great story!
razo18 chapter 40 . 10/12/2015
That was a great chapter. Worth the on doing a great job.
HairyLimey chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
Wait hang on a second Betty went to collage with Shego? Doesn't that make her just a touch on the young side? Let's face it she runs an international crime fighting agency so i would expect her to be in her 40's at least.
FFaddict007 chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Like the chapter the only thing I can criticize is the use of 'he' which becomes redundant when describing Shego at the end . We already know she looks like a guy from the conversation with her mother and how its described she speaking to her son, when you go on to describe everything Shego does with he it becomes repetitive for the idea that she looks like a dude to everyone is already in our heads, also its kinda distracting visually seeing a bunch of these ' ' in the paragraph. Fun chapter, character are written in a lively way. Shegos mom seems sweet but a painful sort of sweet, like when u get cavities. Jaja
CorruptMinds chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Haha! I knew it was a good idea to keep on reading! I may not have read much, but I'm hooked; done for; no turning back for me now. Woo
CorruptMinds chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
I think I'm going to lose my mind from reading all of these "he's". I fear that a good portion of the story may be like this, though I continue to read for the plot interests me.
Fykatherine chapter 40 . 8/20/2015
I'm glad you decided to update, I actually unfollowed this story a while back because the lack in updates. this is a great story and I hope to re-read it again once its done :)
Kennayil chapter 40 . 8/19/2015
Good update. I do wonder what your devious li'l mind plans (via Shego) for Betty though. Should we be feeling sorry for her?
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »