Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Honulicious chapter 40 . 1/12/2016
haa haa i love the tid bits about the villains and their plans. how the heck does shego keep up to date on all this stuff if she's trying to lay low? i guess the evil internet is the best!

yay, her slate is clean!
Narutobatman chapter 41 . 1/4/2016
Very good story
Lhyaran chapter 41 . 1/2/2016
Things are working out nicely for all involved. Would they not, through sheer coincidence, all end up at the same five star restaurant? Kim doesn't know, so if she goes ahead and plans a special evening eight Shego, well then… I could imagine how Betty would w
Feel upon seeing Shego at the same place, watching her.
LostLove2015 chapter 41 . 1/2/2016
Ahhh yes! Finally we are getting somewhere with those two c: I can't wait for the next update!
Orionslave chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
and Happy New Year if I forgot in previous reviews,BetViv for the win! :D just need to pair up Monique lol...(wishes Jean)...are you planning on mixing blue dolt into kid making process later? my fav kind of stories lol
Orionslave chapter 40 . 1/1/2016
How is DNAmy in CHina if she was just at that Ski resort? Didn't you also write that she reversed to human SINCE mnkey fist issapeared? Just wanted to point out some plot holes/discrepancies.
Orionslave chapter 34 . 1/1/2016
You messed up the plot timeline,ther beach Vacation was at LEAST 3 months prior since SHego spent 2 months lounging around the mansion...in any case,you need to recheck the plot timeline,love the story so far though.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
I just found this fanfic, and I am soo addicted! I'm from Norway so here it's 02.23 and I have been reading since I found it without stop! Just wanted to say that I really love this fanfic️
LordTicky chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Highly entertaining. Well worth the wait.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Yes to this chapter :)
Amateraszu chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
great way to enter the new year with a lovely new chapter in this nice story :)
keep up the good work, cant wait to see where you will lead us
happy new year
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Hehe Happy New Year and thank you for starting it off with a chapter!Have to admit, I half expected for Betty to pester Shego into possibly making the 'date' she was being forced into, into a double date with Shego and Kimmie just so she'd be able to smack Shego as required haha.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
Oh no, I've fucked up the review number. No longer 321. Anyways, I really like how you ended this chapter and how you set Dr. Director up with Vivian as well as Shego casually mentioning the eyepatch. That was a good move. Also, as far as typos, one that made me actually laugh (because it's late and I'm as good as trash right now) was you misspelling "signing" as "singing". Just the image of Kim singing that entire contact, quite the sight.
aletan marxan chapter 41 . 12/31/2015
Yeeeeiiiiii something good in this first hours thank you
350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »