Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Fykatherine chapter 30 . 1/9
You updated! I thought you weren't and I almost unfollowed the story. Im really curious about the whole plan shego has going on with Mo and Jean. Can't wait :)
Honulicious chapter 30 . 1/8
wow, and they go back to the beginning...i wonder if shego is dressed as a male again...hmm
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 30 . 1/8
moooooorrre
OTAKU CRYSTELISE chapter 30 . 1/7
Aaaaaaaawwwwhhh
FAN GiRLinG ! Woohh. Keep up the awesome work XD
Jay aka Jordan chapter 30 . 1/7
Ah I love this
This is literally the most addicting fan fiction ever !
jim89 chapter 30 . 1/6
excellent chapter, and great suspense with the conspirators
but was still not a step closer to figuring out what shego deal is with this party and her EX

but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something about to hit The fan
and we definitely look forward
LostLove2015 chapter 30 . 1/6
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Score for Shego! xD Dude I'm just loving it all! But NOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't end it! nvkjfng;kng sighs I guess all great stories must come to an end at some point... darn.. Well I can't wait for the next chapter dear, update as soon as you can!
Honulicious chapter 29 . 1/4
Ah please finish. Looks like shego is going to attempt onemore try at kim hopefully kim won't run away thus time
Beth of Liz chapter 29 . 1/3
Doctor I need another update stat, my head can't take this abuse.

In other words I liek the update and I'm dying to know whats happening.
LostLove2015 chapter 29 . 1/1
YAYYY AN UPDATE! God you keep leaving us like this, wanting to know more of what's going on! *sucks out tongue* please update soon! I NEED MORE! MOOOORRREEEE!
rundownSabEr chapter 29 . 1/1
Whoaw! That's something and what business could that be, i'm totally curious.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 29 . 1/1
C'mon kim
Arcus Iris chapter 29 . 1/1
I can't believe this. I can't believe I didn't remind you to update. I even followed you on tumblr for crying out loud.

... The length of this chapter saddens me :(
bluodance chapter 28 . 11/16/2013
oooook kim will be put jealous?
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »