Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Almighty Rainbow Dash chapter 39 . 1/29
I thought you gave up on it, so thank you for updating it.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 39 . 1/29
Love the story and can not wait for more.
xbox432 chapter 39 . 1/29
I enjoyed the chapter, thought it was amusing that Shego seems to be so adept at setting others up on dates. :D
Dav7788 chapter 39 . 1/29
I'm glad you were finally able to update this story. I hope Shego can get her pardon. I can't wait for Shego and Kim to reunited and have a good long talk or not I'm fine with whatever as long as they finally talk.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 39 . 1/28
Aww, hope Shego gets her pardon! Kind of sad Shego wants to wait till than to talk to Kimmie but understandable too...
jim89 chapter 39 . 1/28
I'm a Dr. directors having way too much fun with a old friend
shego finding someone to date Dr. director that like to hook up with her
the possibilities are endless

The weirdest thing here is now we see shego play matchmaker for all people. Ron

And now Monique about to have a little girl talk with shego

I think we just met. The new master of breaking our expectations

We shall see
LordTicky chapter 39 . 1/28
I think I commented on it last chapter, but I loved the Shego and Betty interaction. Anyways, a good chapter, almost as good as it is to see this story updating.
No problem ! At least you came back, a lot of kigo fiction ends up unfinished unfortunately. Keep up the hard work :)
Jay aka Jordan chapter 39 . 1/28
Shego and betty are the best
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 39 . 1/28
razo18 chapter 38 . 12/23/2014
Amazing simply amazing. But please ...continue .I wish to find out if kim accepts shego. Or nah.
flareblackrose chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
Awesome!, can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
Guest chapter 38 . 11/29/2014
The beginning of this chapter seemed to be a different writing style. I might have just been imagining it because you said you got a beta. But by the end it was more like your previous writing. TBH grammar didn't seem to be such a big problem that a beta was a dire need, but I might have been too wrapped up in the story to notice.
It's awesome that you've been updating, I hadn't read the story since around the beach, and had to re-find it after not looking it up for so long. It's just as great as I remember, and it's great that you didn't stop writing when it would have been easy to wrap up the story in the usually fluff any of the multiple times you had the chance to. I'm just really hoping that you have a finished story I can read when I get to your FF page.
Niky-Slade chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
I like it. Hope you update soon :)
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »