Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Codecrash chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Nice.
Dorganyorgan chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
This...Is...GREAT! Seriously I'd love for there to be more! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
interesting
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Love it and can not wait for more
Fykatherine chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
That could have been so much better. Shego and Betty were out of character and it felt like you posted this chapter just for the sake of it. It didn't feel like your heart was in this chapter, you're usually a lot better than this.
Jay Shields chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Yay u add more
LordTicky chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
It might be because it's been awhile since I saw the show/read this story, but I didn't know that Shego knew Dr. Director on a personal basis. Anyways, I love how easily Shego broke into the GJ building.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Woot another update! Heh, really loved how this chapter started out with Shego sneaking into Betty's office and scaring/startling the crap out of her heh. It's always fun to sneak up on unsuspecting people. Only the trick is making sure they don't attack you when you do which I was kind of surprised Betty didn't end up in a combat stance or grabbed Shego or something of that nature due to her training and such. Woot story time! Next chapter going to be a recap of everything so far or will it skip the 'whole' story or possibly just mention bare facts/highlights?
hotkillerz chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Yeaaa update. Toooo short!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
Update asap! I'm loving this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/23/2014
I'll gladly beta for you. I rp as Shego on Tumblr. If you still need someone send me a message there. Askshegogo.
jim89 chapter 37 . 9/6/2014
shego an idea. God help us all as for an old friend from college who would also have influence I can think of one possibility Dr. director
it would fit. Think about it

I guess we'll find out soon enough

We shall see
Jay aka Jordan chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
I forgot shego went to college
xbox432 chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
To be honest I don't really see much problem with your grammar, true I could just be to drawn in to your story to notice... but if so, props to ya.

Hmm, as to who Shego is going to see... Betty Director? I can't remember if they went to college together, but I seem to recall them knowing each other.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »