Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
The wise Monique ruined it for me personally, but I learnt to ignore entire characters whilst reading. It's a skill you eventually gain after being a regular reader for a life time.
Kennayil chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
Great job so far. You've managed to keep the drama light without making the story feel as if it is being rushed. Take you time, and watch out for 'plot bunnies,' the li'l creeps like to side track people.
Haley Earthstone chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Wow. What an amazing story. I get to the end and find that there's still more to come. Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/21/2015
pls do the next chapter because i'm dying to know...it's already A LESBIAN TOO YOU KNOW!
Buddy5647 chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Is your kim exceptionally naive or slow or just plain stupid. Sure some of the things are out of her usual line of thinking, but GAWD she is dense! It is entertaining and fun.
Honulicious chapter 39 . 2/3/2015
ooh an update! awesome. so much secrecy from kim. but i understand how shego feels. right now she still needs something that will help convince kim to date her. however, i get the feeling that kim might just date her even if her record isn't clean.

update soon! can't wait to see what happens
Poetheather1 chapter 39 . 1/30/2015
This was a really nice chapter. Thanks for the fun.
AstoryBeyondHere chapter 39 . 1/30/2015
Please Update soon
Mega Absol chapter 39 . 1/29/2015
I thought you gave up on it, so thank you for updating it.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 39 . 1/29/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
xbox432 chapter 39 . 1/29/2015
I enjoyed the chapter, thought it was amusing that Shego seems to be so adept at setting others up on dates. :D
Dav7788 chapter 39 . 1/29/2015
I'm glad you were finally able to update this story. I hope Shego can get her pardon. I can't wait for Shego and Kim to reunited and have a good long talk or not I'm fine with whatever as long as they finally talk.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 39 . 1/28/2015
Aww, hope Shego gets her pardon! Kind of sad Shego wants to wait till than to talk to Kimmie but understandable too...
jim89 chapter 39 . 1/28/2015
I'm a Dr. directors having way too much fun with a old friend
shego finding someone to date Dr. director that like to hook up with her
the possibilities are endless

The weirdest thing here is now we see shego play matchmaker for all people. Ron

And now Monique about to have a little girl talk with shego

I think we just met. The new master of breaking our expectations

We shall see