Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
Aaww yes awesome chapter / update I loved it keep up the good work I can't wait to see what Happens next
LordTicky chapter 37 . 9/2/2014
So curious... Good to see you updating though! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Aww
Honulicious chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
aahhh i can't believe you cut it short like that and got shego to run away. shego saved her! hopefully kim remembers who saved her.

i like how you got ron and shego to be friendly in the same room without anything happening.
LostLove2015 chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
Shego... why? Why must you leave... ndjduebdjbdjebdj JUST STAY AND SHOW HER YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE HER AND NOT GOING TO GIVE UP ON HER!
crkswolf chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
So short, but cliff hanger duh duh duuuuhhhhh !.
It's great let your muse take you places, and if that place is a second story in which they start a relationship, maybe have a child KIGO all the way !
Jay aka Jordan chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
Awww Ron and Shego
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
xbox432 chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
I liked it, especially the part where Ron was worried when his fight or flight instincts didn't kick in around Shego. You know your a badass when people get terrified when you start acting nice.
jim89 chapter 36 . 7/25/2014
It's quite funny here, but Ron finally might see the real shego, he's smart enough to figure out that shego has a hard time letting anyone in and revealing her feelings. Whatever happened in the past she has a hard time opening up emotionally.

Is also smart enough to know that shego definitely loves Kim, for some reason she's also afraid of that

The question is will Ron tells Kim about what they talked about before she woke up
and we help get these two together

We shall see
KillerBunnyGirl chapter 35 . 7/24/2014
Duuude! this is AMAZING! please. please. please. continue!
Miura Assassin chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Jean and Monique, very cunning plan they come up with. I love it!
Niky-Slade chapter 35 . 6/18/2014
This is amazing! XD

Please update soon!

N-S
Honulicious chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
Huh...interesting ploy to get kim in the samenplace. Loved the shego rescue using her heat. Amazing power I say. Cant wait for some kigo!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »