Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Mega Absol chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
I loved it. I'm surprised my patience lasted this long.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
OOooh an update! Go Monique for actually managing to talk Kimmie down! Not an easy thing to do haha! Also "Bett's, holy shit!" hahahaha!
Poetheather1 chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
That was a really good chapter. You are heading nicely to the payoff, the meeting taking that long was fun, and Shego's stress was very believable. Well done.
jaygirl28 chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
I love this chapter I love the whole story it's amazing I can't wait to see what happens with shego and kim
TigerCritic chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Brilliantly written, best story I have ever read, the characters aren't too OOC and I can see what youre trying to do. I believe this will be the best story in this fandom
Guest chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Better suggestion for you vs us is: don't post any new fic until it is complete. Then, you can post it in parts or whole. People do not need motivation buy an author does. You need to find a eay to help yourself and have things become ritual and sorta on an appt. basis. Journal or save your new chapters and work on them at your pace. Either they stay unwritten, which is a shame or you will find,a way to deal with having less time to write. Writers block is a different area. Seriously, There is no need to stress/hurry yourself to put out a new work or have US become more invested and frustrated with min. updates. You will not get many new readers, if they see you do not update your stories...for months/years. Bottom line, Just save new stories until complete and finish the ones you have, when you can.
Dav7788 chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
I'm so happy you were finally able to update! I can't wait for Shego and Kim to finally start talking again! I'm excited for the next update.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Soo happy to see a new chapter this is one of my favorite stories. Keep up the good work.
wolvesarethebest chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
Love it!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
The wise Monique ruined it for me personally, but I learnt to ignore entire characters whilst reading. It's a skill you eventually gain after being a regular reader for a life time.
Kennayil chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
Great job so far. You've managed to keep the drama light without making the story feel as if it is being rushed. Take you time, and watch out for 'plot bunnies,' the li'l creeps like to side track people.
Haley Earthstone chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Wow. What an amazing story. I get to the end and find that there's still more to come. Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/21/2015
pls do the next chapter because i'm dying to know...it's already A LESBIAN TOO YOU KNOW!
Buddy5647 chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Is your kim exceptionally naive or slow or just plain stupid. Sure some of the things are out of her usual line of thinking, but GAWD she is dense! It is entertaining and fun.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »