Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
flareblackrose chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
Awesome!, can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOW
Guest chapter 38 . 11/29/2014
The beginning of this chapter seemed to be a different writing style. I might have just been imagining it because you said you got a beta. But by the end it was more like your previous writing. TBH grammar didn't seem to be such a big problem that a beta was a dire need, but I might have been too wrapped up in the story to notice.
It's awesome that you've been updating, I hadn't read the story since around the beach, and had to re-find it after not looking it up for so long. It's just as great as I remember, and it's great that you didn't stop writing when it would have been easy to wrap up the story in the usually fluff any of the multiple times you had the chance to. I'm just really hoping that you have a finished story I can read when I get to your FF page.
Niky-Slade chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
I like it. Hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 38 . 11/21/2014
hey where I the update? im dyeing here! : pleas keep writing I really want to see how this ends.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/9/2014
keep writing would love to see more. :
Heeeyy chapter 38 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE?!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/26/2014
nice story would really like to see more. : keep writing pleas!
Honulicious chapter 38 . 10/24/2014
haaa haa they are college roommates? how convenient!

well i hope this works out. i'm sure it will since kim has no more excuses. ;P unless she really isn't into girls.
jim89 chapter 38 . 10/10/2014
wow things just got interesting, why do I suspect that the whole story to date is given. Shego telling Dr. director what's been going on

the next question is how the old friend help?

We shall see
Guest chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next one!
crkswolf chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
This is going to need a re-read soon, can't wait for the next chapter !
xbox432 chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
I liked it, though I am confused as to why Betty was so chill with Shego. I can't really remember much, but I thought their relationship was a bit more confrontational than that.

It'll be funny to imagine Kim's face when she hears that Shego is doing the gig now.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 38 . 10/8/2014