Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
jim89 chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
Yet another friendly female acquaintance for shego, and Kim has found her
can count the minutes until Kim puts her moves on. Shego
may I recommend and that's and some chains Kim, so shego, can't run off this time
and you too can actually talk

We shall see
xbox432 chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
Well that's gonna be awkward, ten bucks says that Kim thinks she's been replaced.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
Oooo
Lioness020 chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
That was an absolutely delightful chapter. I loved the foreshadow in it! And your original character was hilarious, a perfect foil for Shego's character to work of in terms of , etc.

Given the tantalizing setup you've now given us for this next mini arc, I do hope you keep on a writing. I know what you meanWith regards to the appeal of writing by candle light. The ambiance just gets the muses going.

Keep it up!
-L
Honulicious chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Ah they just up and split? Kim won't help solve shegos problem?

So Canada is where shego will go next... I guess it is winter now. Hee well kimmy, time for a vacation
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Sort but I liked it xD
piccolodian chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
Hm. Shego getting a regular job? How will that work out?
jim89 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
so shego problem not going after Kim is that she has a record from her former career.
which, given her family and her information. simply shego could cut a deal. She probably has enough information on the various villains and WWE clear her record. Or agree to work for. Say
global justice for while. Either directly a sort of a consultant like Kim or undercover her resume alone she could walk right in. Any bad guy enterprise then sell out the bad guys to clear her name.

She's a perfect undercover narc for global justice. The only problem is working out the terms of the deal. How long and how many jobs and of course, and the rules of engagement.

But those are all details

We shall see
Sachiko407 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
FINALLY! LORD JESUS THAT TOOK LONGER THAN MY GRANDMOTHER ON THE FRICKN' POT! But I liked it and am hoping for more great chapters in the future. Keep up the good work! ;)
lesbinope chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
Nooo! Don't stop. Omg. Drakken is so cute I love it when people use him as comic relief rather than making him super evil and vengeful. I think I would laugh too tears if you made Hego pout after catch Kim kissing Shego. More, more, more please and thank you!
rundownSabEr chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Wow Shego just quit... well that is her so thats not a big problem. Can't wait for the next update.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Oh shego and kim my OC will love you until shego gets her life
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
lesbinope chapter 31 . 4/30/2014
Please please PLEASE tell me there's going to be more?!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
Love the story and can not wait for more.
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »