Reviews for Vice
TammyGrace chapter 33 . 1/23
Nice work :)
Godogma chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
This AU was awesome, I couldn't stop reading until it was over.
Marislea chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
LOVED the story. You're really talented.
skygirl55 chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
I just read this entire fic and it was really great! I really loved the bit you had towards the beginning-where we see Kate looking at the book Castle signed for her mother. That was really cool/sweet and I'd never seen it done before. I also liked the glimpses of how broken Kate was by her father's alcoholism when it was still so fresh and raw. Great job!
CaskettShipper chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
All I could think during this whole chapter was, "I don't want it to me over. I don't want it to be over. I don't want it to be over!"

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic. It was seriously sexy and clever and heartbreaking and I couldn't get enough. THANK YOU!
CaskettShipper chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
HAWWWWT! I wish they had emojis here so I can show you how I feel P
CaskettShipper chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
Do you know how many times I awwwww'ed during this chapter?

Too many times to count!
CaskettShipper chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
HAAAAWWWWT!
CaskettShipper chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Awwww... the reunioun! So sweet and precious. I'm glad you didn't just have them throw themselves at each other. This is more real and relatable. LOVE!
CaskettShipper chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Cuuuuute! So freaking cute.
CaskettShipper chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I like Castle's thought process to making the name, Nikki Heat. Very well thought out and clever!
CaskettShipper chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
OMG! You're an Alias fan? I like you even more now ;)

BTW, I'm totally enjoying this fic!
firewordsparkler chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
This fic is probably the best fic I've ever read in the Castle fandom. It's amazing.
sunshine.superwoman chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
I read this story over the past few days and really enjoyed it! Very well drafted AU and seemed in character if Rick and Kate were that much younger. The boldness and determination of Kate is easily conceivable for the beginning of her career and it made the age difference with Rick that much clearer. The only chapter I found a bit confusing was the epilogue. You wrote this well before we saw much of Jim Beckett on the show, but I still couldn't picture him ever showing this attitude towards his daughter, especially with just having recovered from addiction and basically deserting her for four years. I take it that this last piece was probably to fill the gaps with the larger topics of the story but compared to the rest it seemed a little off. I loved everything leading up to this though! The description of scenery, thoughts, emotions, how vigorous they were with their bodies and yet so tentative with their feelings... Very nicely written. It may sound weird but I also loved how you didn't go for some of the usual clich├ęs, that Kate did not see Rick together with Gina and that she was not pregnant - I expected both to happen and the way you handled these situations was a pleasant surprise! I'll head on to read more of your stories now. :)
mrjelynch chapter 33 . 7/23/2014