Reviews for Vice
LewisInNC chapter 33 . 6/19
Really enjoyed this story! I think I avoided this one for a long time because I pictured this being something else entirely. Glad my assumption was wrong. Well done. :)
SomehowUnpopOpin chapter 25 . 5/1
The most obnoxious thing ever is spending so much time reading something you love so much only to have it tainted more than half way through or nearing the end. I'll never understand why people feel the need to tarnish beautiful things with death (abortion). I understand Beckett's mom being dead is, obviously, also death. The difference is the choice. I read fanfiction to picture a different world in which our character lives and although abortion is very real and happening in the world, it's not something I want to be reminded of when I'm spending so much of my time reading your fanfiction, and it's not something I want to associate with Kate. I'm so so disappointed. Thanks for writing an almost perfect story.
TammyGrace chapter 33 . 1/23
Nice work :)
Godogma chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
This AU was awesome, I couldn't stop reading until it was over.
Marislea chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
LOVED the story. You're really talented.
skygirl55 chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
I just read this entire fic and it was really great! I really loved the bit you had towards the beginning-where we see Kate looking at the book Castle signed for her mother. That was really cool/sweet and I'd never seen it done before. I also liked the glimpses of how broken Kate was by her father's alcoholism when it was still so fresh and raw. Great job!
CaskettShipper chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
All I could think during this whole chapter was, "I don't want it to me over. I don't want it to be over. I don't want it to be over!"

Thank you so much for this wonderful fic. It was seriously sexy and clever and heartbreaking and I couldn't get enough. THANK YOU!
CaskettShipper chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
HAWWWWT! I wish they had emojis here so I can show you how I feel P
CaskettShipper chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
Do you know how many times I awwwww'ed during this chapter?

Too many times to count!
CaskettShipper chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
HAAAAWWWWT!
CaskettShipper chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Awwww... the reunioun! So sweet and precious. I'm glad you didn't just have them throw themselves at each other. This is more real and relatable. LOVE!
CaskettShipper chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Cuuuuute! So freaking cute.
CaskettShipper chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I like Castle's thought process to making the name, Nikki Heat. Very well thought out and clever!
CaskettShipper chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
OMG! You're an Alias fan? I like you even more now ;)

BTW, I'm totally enjoying this fic!
firewordsparkler chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
This fic is probably the best fic I've ever read in the Castle fandom. It's amazing.
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »