Reviews for Vice
CKL chapter 33 . 4/19
Beautiful. This was my very favorite fan fiction. Thank you.
philliesfan1000 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Oh wow, that was a beautiful falling-in-love story! The magnetic attraction, the passion, and the heart came through just as in canon, but differently - without forging a work partnership first. And by giving vent right away to the sexual tension between them. This time, Kate wanted Castle to be a conquest, and him to be hers, but his need for a story, and then their physical connection, led to emotions getting involved. It was a different order of things, but with the same result, and equally captivating.

It was really interesting that Kate tossed out "My mother was murdered" as a way of throwing Castle's desire to learn something about a lover back in his face. And just as in canon that knowledge drew him more to her, revealing pain and vulnerability behind the strong and confident woman, that sentence started it all.

It was also interesting to focus on Castle's own vulnerabilities, the difficulty he has trusting another woman with his heart and with his daughter. Something that doesn't come across so much in the show, where he seems so eager for more with Kate. Here, he is a little more reticent to let her fully in to his life and to share his own weaknesses. And she is a little braver about sharing herself, about admitting that she wants him.

I probably could have said more had I commented on each chapter, but suffice it to say that I love how the passion of the Caskett love story comes through in a different time and in a different manner, but as strong and beautiful as ever. You are a wonderful storyteller.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
I really enjoyed this story it was the start of their life together
Are you writing any more or is this it. I do hope not we need more
Of their life together in your mind.
Regards Dorothy
SeannysMom chapter 33 . 8/11/2016
Amazing story ! Very interesting and well written : Thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
EXCELLENT STORY! LOVED IT thanks for sharing! :))
lauhall chapter 33 . 7/14/2016
OMG, that was really good, I love it, you did an amazing job.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Is their relationship all about sex ? It's getting old, there isn't even a little progress ...
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This is probably the 4th time I've read this story and it gets better each time. Will forever be one of my favorites.
Coffeelover1980 chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
wow awesome story i absolutely LOVE IT! :-)
Thank you. :-)
honeyberry2000 chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
This was an amazing ride that I couldn't stop reading. So glad I stumbled across it.
CKL chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
Honestly one of my favorite fan fictions. Great job!
Kimstyl chapter 33 . 8/26/2015
Just finished both versions of this great story (yours and chezchuckles). Loved them and enjoyed both perspectives.

Yours was steamy and tasteful. Takes a special kind of writer to accomplish such a feat.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
LewisInNC chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
Really enjoyed this story! I think I avoided this one for a long time because I pictured this being something else entirely. Glad my assumption was wrong. Well done. :)
SomehowUnpopOpin chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
The most obnoxious thing ever is spending so much time reading something you love so much only to have it tainted more than half way through or nearing the end. I'll never understand why people feel the need to tarnish beautiful things with death (abortion). I understand Beckett's mom being dead is, obviously, also death. The difference is the choice. I read fanfiction to picture a different world in which our character lives and although abortion is very real and happening in the world, it's not something I want to be reminded of when I'm spending so much of my time reading your fanfiction, and it's not something I want to associate with Kate. I'm so so disappointed. Thanks for writing an almost perfect story.
TammyGrace92 chapter 33 . 1/23/2015