Reviews for Vice
SeannysMom chapter 33 . 8/11
Amazing story ! Very interesting and well written : Thank you
EXCELLENT STORY! LOVED IT thanks for sharing! :))
lauhall chapter 33 . 7/14
OMG, that was really good, I love it, you did an amazing job.
Is their relationship all about sex ? It's getting old, there isn't even a little progress ...
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 5/2
This is probably the 4th time I've read this story and it gets better each time. Will forever be one of my favorites.
Coffeelover1980 chapter 33 . 2/19
wow awesome story i absolutely LOVE IT! :-)
Thank you. :-)
honeyberry2000 chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
This was an amazing ride that I couldn't stop reading. So glad I stumbled across it.
CKL chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
Honestly one of my favorite fan fictions. Great job!
Kimstyl chapter 33 . 8/26/2015
Just finished both versions of this great story (yours and chezchuckles). Loved them and enjoyed both perspectives.

Yours was steamy and tasteful. Takes a special kind of writer to accomplish such a feat.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
LewisInNC chapter 33 . 6/19/2015
Really enjoyed this story! I think I avoided this one for a long time because I pictured this being something else entirely. Glad my assumption was wrong. Well done. :)
SomehowUnpopOpin chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
The most obnoxious thing ever is spending so much time reading something you love so much only to have it tainted more than half way through or nearing the end. I'll never understand why people feel the need to tarnish beautiful things with death (abortion). I understand Beckett's mom being dead is, obviously, also death. The difference is the choice. I read fanfiction to picture a different world in which our character lives and although abortion is very real and happening in the world, it's not something I want to be reminded of when I'm spending so much of my time reading your fanfiction, and it's not something I want to associate with Kate. I'm so so disappointed. Thanks for writing an almost perfect story.
TammyGrace92 chapter 33 . 1/23/2015
Nice work :)
Godogma chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
This AU was awesome, I couldn't stop reading until it was over.
coldcoffeestains chapter 33 . 10/18/2014
LOVED the story. You're really talented.
skygirl55 chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
I just read this entire fic and it was really great! I really loved the bit you had towards the beginning-where we see Kate looking at the book Castle signed for her mother. That was really cool/sweet and I'd never seen it done before. I also liked the glimpses of how broken Kate was by her father's alcoholism when it was still so fresh and raw. Great job!
1,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »