Reviews for Vice
tiara733 chapter 33 . 12/24/2021
Late to the party, but I absolutely loved this story. It had the perfect amount of heart, humor, and hotness. This was a really great take on an AU Castle/Beckett meeting especially with her work as a vice officer (not quite the usual Beckett avenging her mother plot, but more of how she's tactically working her way up to detective). You characterized them so well and handled the fears/doubts Kate had to get through to be with Castle beautifully. This story is just the perfectly complement to the show and captures that magic of Castle/Beckett. Thanks for writing! I love all of yours and chez's works :)
JBS6 chapter 33 . 8/4/2021
I just needed a dose of Casket and find your story
You are probably not even on this site, but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story
Beckett and Castle are both great in this story

Thank you so much !

All the best
Fabery chapter 33 . 6/12/2021
Thanks for writing this great story.
Fabery chapter 22 . 6/12/2021
Your writing is great. This whole sequence was really good but the ending... the ending was perfect. It felt like they had finally come together, like they are now on the same page.
Fabery chapter 19 . 6/12/2021
This chapter was delightful!
Fabery chapter 14 . 6/12/2021
What an ending! Yes, he was wrong for going through her stuff without permission but I like how Castle didn't gave up on Kate.
Fabery chapter 3 . 6/12/2021
hot damn! I was not expecting something like this so soon!
Fabery chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
Such an interesting idea. I like it
QueenBiz chapter 33 . 8/19/2019
Wow just wow Epic story really loved it wonderful job thanks for this:)
pherman015 chapter 33 . 7/11/2019
Omg, just loved this story.
PetalPrincess01 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Okay!
Read this Fanfic in one go and absolutely fell in love with it!
This is Amazing!

DAYS. SO, THANK YOU FOR

AN EXCELLENT STORY AS

WELL AS AN EDUCATION.
FlavorCountry chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
If only you'd let me. Superb. Sorry it took me so long to get here.
CKL chapter 33 . 4/19/2017
Beautiful. This was my very favorite fan fiction. Thank you.
philliesfan1000 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Oh wow, that was a beautiful falling-in-love story! The magnetic attraction, the passion, and the heart came through just as in canon, but differently - without forging a work partnership first. And by giving vent right away to the sexual tension between them. This time, Kate wanted Castle to be a conquest, and him to be hers, but his need for a story, and then their physical connection, led to emotions getting involved. It was a different order of things, but with the same result, and equally captivating.

It was really interesting that Kate tossed out "My mother was murdered" as a way of throwing Castle's desire to learn something about a lover back in his face. And just as in canon that knowledge drew him more to her, revealing pain and vulnerability behind the strong and confident woman, that sentence started it all.

It was also interesting to focus on Castle's own vulnerabilities, the difficulty he has trusting another woman with his heart and with his daughter. Something that doesn't come across so much in the show, where he seems so eager for more with Kate. Here, he is a little more reticent to let her fully in to his life and to share his own weaknesses. And she is a little braver about sharing herself, about admitting that she wants him.

I probably could have said more had I commented on each chapter, but suffice it to say that I love how the passion of the Caskett love story comes through in a different time and in a different manner, but as strong and beautiful as ever. You are a wonderful storyteller.
1,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »