Reviews for Lamentations of a Sociopath
pizzawizz chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! THIS WAS HILARIOUS! OHOHOHOH! you have got to make more! hahahahahha! ( best comedy ever!) even though i ship dott ( this was HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Will you write a sequel to account for the fact that in TSI All Stars, Scott is seen without his trauma chair, and fully recovered (minus a phobia of sharks)?
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
THAT broke my breaking point. Sure, Scotts a jerk. Sure, he voted my niece off for no reason. Sure, he munipulated a guy with a mental disorder. But even though Karma is good at some points... somtimes mercy needs to be given. He gets out of that cast in season five. He is given a second chance. But question is... will he change? We won't know till september. At least I won't. I live in america so mine premeirs first. Dont know about you. Dawn DOES cameo though. And Mike is in season 5 too. Just think about it. Even though Scott is evil... he deserves some mercy. I havent seen the episode, but after Dawn leaves, doesn't he apologize? Think on that. Just for a minute. No outro because that sort of made me mad, although, as Chris puts it, it's only Scott. And yet maybe I care because despite what I ask, my niece still dates him. NOW tread on THAT piece of info.
Flaming Skulls chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm a Scott fan and this seriously brought me down. Sure Scott did some pretty bad things but he's not the only one! What about Heather or Alejandro! Scott didn't deserve what happened to him. Oh and I love the DawnxB thing you got there. Sorry for my rant lol. Great story!
American King chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I hate Scott, too.

But this really made me feel bad for him... I don't care how much of an a$$ he was, NOBODY deserves what happened to him.

I'm sorry, but I was falling off my chair laughing when Dawn said she read Scott's aura, and revealed how he thought she was "a hot piece of ass." That was the funniest thing ever. But, can you blame him. :p

This was very well-written and it is going on my favorites list.
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I never understood why people hate Scott so much. Heather and Alejandro did things that were worse than what Scott did, but his punishment was worse than Heather's [she only lost her hair, and he's stuck in a machine and can't talk for the rest of his life] And Alejandro's was pretty much the deserves punishment, but not a punishment like that! The Trauma Chair is a bit too much. And besides, it was only a game show, it's not like he murdered someone...
oops..Sorry for ranting, but i really feel bad for Scott's character.. :/
justin.carbonatom chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Poor Scott fans. He only deserved to get eliminated. His new face scares me. It's all Chris' fault that Fang severely mauled him! I hope in Season 5 there is a challenge where the contestants have to do stem cell therapy on Scott and in the next episode the stem cells are revealed to be radioactive so he can turn into a Dakotazoid like monster called Scottzilla.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Got what he deserved. He caused so mich pain for those three and now hearing those three people now and what they thoght and npw he feels regret and sorrow but mobody cares, its just scott.
Maplepool chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very "sad" for him but he got what he deserves. He eliminated my 3 favorite contestants ( not saying what order ). I disliked him from episode 3 to episode 8 but hated him after episode 9 and karma always happens so now he can enjoy his pitiful life and rot in that chair!. ( little emotional, sorry but it is true. )
guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
How could you write this? I literally cried! It makes me sad Scott was my favorite character and now look at him! As for me I've never cryed in years! But this story is sad I took the risk and I regret reading it, other people may feel different but I am I true Scott fan until the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Scott may have deserved to get mauled but he didn't deserve this. I't was still a good story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Scott might of gotten people voted of the show but he never really physiclly(i'm not sure if I spelled that right) hurt anyone. Plus it takes more than one person to vote someone off. He didn't deserve this. But great story!
alien babydoll chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved this, but I still think that everybody laughing at him while he got mauled by a shark wasn't what he - or anybody else - deserves. I mean, sure, he wasn't nice, but all be did was get some people voted off a game show. Sue him.
Lol, end of rant.
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awwwwwwwww. I know this is rarely said, but poor Scott. I mean, he does deserve it. But still... Nice job.
Kosmic chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ha! I love it, Scott got what he deserved.