Reviews for Heir
duchessme chapter 33 . 7/19
it was amazingly disturbing story
so captivating
too bad its almost a year without an update
TheArticunoHunter chapter 33 . 6/9
This is the best dark pottbbber fic ever. Please update.
Ariesp19 chapter 33 . 6/8
I do hope you decide to finish...this is a new take... I like it so far
Min chapter 25 . 6/8
If this was a game of chess, wouldn't Harry be the Queen?
Adunaphel1 chapter 33 . 5/26
Awesome! Update soon!
booklover013 chapter 33 . 5/23
This is one of my favourite FanFics out there. The concept is one I have thought about writing myself but the wonderful story here has convinced me that the niche is filled. I am very much looking forward to reading the story as it updates and enjoy the fair look at the other side that Harry could have developed.
I have enjoyed Dragon Singer as well and also look forward to more updates on that front.
Keep up the good work,
Lex.
CassBerry chapter 33 . 5/22
I hope you continue this! Its amazing! I've read many Tom comes alive in Harrys scar stories but this one takes the cake. I love the characterisation in it and I adore that Ron is a Slytherin. I also love Rons courtship. How cute! I hope harry gets rid of daddy Malfoy soon. He's an asshole. Anyway great story! I'm hoping for more :)
WinterValentine chapter 33 . 5/16
this story was so good. It captured my complete attention. So much so that I didn't even realize the time. I can not wait for the next chapter. Update soon
xpaigers91 chapter 33 . 5/12
I so didn't want them to merge. I'm so sad for Harry :( I love the fic though!
Bobette13 chapter 33 . 5/11
Cliffhangers are the devil.
Anyway.

I love this fic, your writing and characters and plot and really all the things are awesome. And I'm very curious to see how the Ron and Blaise pairing turns out, never seen that one before and you have such an interesting setup for it here.
THIS STORY IS GOLD :D
SailingSky chapter 33 . 4/25
This story is incredible, I can't trully put into words how awing it is. Seriously the first chapter had me floored and it didn't stop there. You're very good at writing characters as actual people vs pawns that just exist. It's the little things like the jokes between Tom and Harry that had me rolling. This made my day so thank you!
WhenasInSilks chapter 33 . 4/22
This is great! What a suspenseful point to leave off, though. Adding it to my watch list-can't wait for the next update!
Lottie chapter 6 . 4/19
I haven't even finished the chapter but... Minerva? Dying. Of. Laughter. As I'm sure Tom is.
MissScarlettJ chapter 33 . 4/3
Please please please please update soon!