Reviews for Heir
CurleyQue chapter 9 . 6/9
ij
Femalefan chapter 33 . 4/16
This is a good story and I'm not a Ron fan but your version is ok.
scarfire14 chapter 33 . 4/15
*sobbing* why? WHY!? We just want to know! Does Harry's mind ever recover? Who is Ron's admirers! Does Hermione aid You Know Who? Do Garry and Draco ever confess? The plot thickens
Ottawa Pagan chapter 33 . 4/10
awesome story :)
The Colonel chapter 26 . 4/4
Starting to find the gay evil thing a little bit heavy handed now. So far, every character who has gone over to the "Dark Side" compared to the books has also been turned gay, and now Ron seems to be about to be transgendered for the cause as well. I'm at least as happy to hold a finger or two up to the politically correct mob as the next chap, but this is getting a bit much.
1000 chapter 1 . 2/10
I loved this so much it's so sad that it's over. It was a great story but sadly abandoned
honeybeebee2 chapter 1 . 2/6
Loved it! To bad you decided to abandon this fic. Especially when it was getting really interesting. Really do hope that you will decided to finish it one day.
potter fic lover chapter 33 . 11/27/2015
Why is this abandon it's good. Did you lose interest? Why not ask some one to adopted it for you? I want to see what comes up next.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
hOLy. sHIT. Is this. Uhm. Is this alluding to TomxSev? HOLT SHIT wHAt

... I APPROVE. THIS IS WEIRD BUT. SURE I. APPROVE.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Yes! I've always thought that Ron could have had the potential to be a Slytherin. Maybe not so much in the subterfuge portion, but chess players have to have some cunning to them. In fact, the least Slytherin in the Golden Trio (at least at the time of the sorting) was probably Hermione. Slytherins would work around the rules to win. 'Mione was too much of a teacher's pet, I think.
Gryffindork chapter 33 . 10/19/2015
*sigh* APPARENTLY we scared it away. I NEED AN UPDATE,,!
pikachucat chapter 31 . 10/12/2015
awesome more please
The Dark CrimsonAngel chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
O
duchessme chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
it was amazingly disturbing story
so captivating
too bad its almost a year without an update
TheArticunoHunter chapter 33 . 6/9/2015
This is the best dark pottbbber fic ever. Please update.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »