Reviews for Heir
ILoveAnime89 chapter 33 . 8/3
I loved the story and am kinda unhappy that you abandoned it. I do love your other works.
Harriverse chapter 33 . 7/26
I'm sorry they blended. How will Voldemort feel about that? He's down a horcrux, and it was a bit of the nastiest of him that invaded Harry. Which makes you wonder how he could help Harry so much yet he's making Harry so unstable now that they are joined.

Let's hope that the new Harry can settle into a new reasonable person hood.
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 6/26
very good. but I can understand why it was abandoned.
TheBloodyHellian chapter 1 . 6/9
Hello, I absolutely adore this story and was wondering if you would be willing to put it up for adoption? The twisted version of Harry reminds me a lot of my actual self and I believe that I would do well with adding on to this glorious masterpiece. Please get ahold of me if you would be willing to allow me to pick up where you have left off.
pity you ended this, it was horribly brilliant you must have quite the twisted mind and i approve
mas mas muy bueno
dmalfoy1973 chapter 1 . 3/24
Please finish this is a great story
Draeconin chapter 33 . 2/10
I don't know what happened to cause you to leave this story behind, but I truly wish it hadn't happened. Not a Harry that I'm used to seeing, and I doubt he'd ever return anywhere near to canon - not that that upsets me; in fact it's oddly satisfying. On the off chance that you pick the story up again sometime, I'm going to add it to my 'follow' list. I'd dearly love to see where you take the story from here.
Draeconin chapter 9 . 2/9
Do mention the name of the book you're quoting, and the chapter, but not the page. Why? Because the books come in paperback, hard cover, various versions meant for different countries, etc. The different sizes and different wordings mean that page numbers may very well have different text on them than what you're used to.
Tlyna52 chapter 33 . 2/3
This was a great story, I loved it and am so sorry you have abandoned it. I hope you reconsider and come back to it someday. It really is worth finishing.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 1/31
I really like your fanfic, but are you seriously making Lucius being abusive to Draco? *Raises an eyebrow* That is -extremely- OOC, considering how much he loves his son. (Even if he may not be very good at showing affection.) If he had not loved him dearly, then Voldemort would never have used Draco to punish Lucius in the books.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 1/31
Tom really should have oblitterated the aunt and cousin. *Chuckles* I also wish Harry would give into his hate mote, but I DO love your story thus far.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
I know this has been abandoned, but I just had to comment! I just finished this story and I had to tell you how in LOVE with it I am! You did an amazing job. I haven't read all your stories but so far I have loved them all but this is by far my favorite.
- a fan!
skyeza chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
Here's to hoping that Tom isn't gone for good. Well I'm hopeful that to you start up this brilliant story again.
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
Such a cruel cliffhanger! I can't wait to hear how everyone deals with this... "little problem". This has been an amazing read, such a unique perspective and not only is it interesting but it's incredibly well-written!
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »