Reviews for Brain storms
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ok, I know Piper Perabo is blonde, but in IMaY she's a brunette. You said she's a blonde. Not to try to point out your mistakes, just sayin
I-dare-you-run chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hehehe :) I liked this story. I think you should continue with it. It corresponds with the film really well :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Liked it. But Rachel has brown hair. Just sayin ;)
thepatchworkgirl16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was very good! Are you still planning on adding a second chapter?
Hotpinkskull chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It's great! You should def. continue
The movie was great but ending was really lame
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Please, up date!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love this so much! I love the back story and the idea of Luce masturbating while thinking of Rachel. I always felt that she would have done so in the film when she goes home after the wedding, and to bed,and then turns out the lights.

I hope you'll continue this soon!
Mercury78 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved the back-story of Luce, I'm quite intrigued to see where you'll end it. Keep it up and please update soon.
CrazyHorse14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I did like the story, it's a bit unusual, but that's no bad thing. I liked the part with Luce "coming out" to her mother, Luce's backstory is something I've always wondered about and wanted to read a fic going into more detail about.

BUT one issue did stand out: as you say, Rachel's eyes can't be forgotten - but you've apparently forgotten that they are brown, not blue! I know you said it's AU, and yes, I'm nitpicking, but still... Piper Perabo's intense, deep brown eyes are one of her most attractive features IMO. If Rachel has blue eyes, Luce might as well have green hair!