Reviews for Iron Man Knows All
GabycatStark13 chapter 23 . 7/20
2014? Please no :'(
Whatever, can someone bring back Pepper so she can protect Tony from that two evil lovebirds?
You have all my respect Tony, don't surrender! Clintasha lives!
strikefreedom20a chapter 23 . 5/24
Keep it up
Update soon, PLEASE!
keara.park chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
What does Tony stark have planned?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
this is incredible!
n.o.y.beeswax chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Superwholockianwriter175 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
All I can say is...AWESOME!
tigerlilies-and-superheroes chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Oh Thor... love it! Update soon please :)
hopelessromantic1599 chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
Poor Tony... That's what he gets for meddling in the private affairs of others. I love this story and I am so excited for the next chapter to come out soon!
wwerko chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
love the story so far decided to read it through first! a lot of chapters had me feeling sorry for Tony but at the same time almost every chapter had me laughing hysterically and just ant to know how you wrote them with out stopping and laughing hysterically from your own comedic genius?! either way great story and can't wait to see what Stark is going to do next!
HopefulPlace chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
"Of course Clint would want to see Brave; it was about a redheaded archer, two of his favorite things."

I lost my head there. And my vocal cords. Laughing. CURSE YOUR ABILLITY TO WRITE THE FUNNIEST FANFICS AROUND!

JK. Can't wait to see Tony's plan in action!
PLL and Victorious RULE chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I just read this whole story in only a couple hours! I Love It! And Can't Wait For More!
Quetsche chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
nice chapter i want the next harder now
nice thanks )
Iankee chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Hel-lo !
This is my first review on your amazing story... and I'm really sorry, because I understood that you really enjoy having reviews.
In my defence, the only thing I can say is that... I'm french, and I'm not a really good english writer.
I can read english, and understand the main but... expressing myself in english is really hard for me.
But.. I'll try my best, because I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoyed reading your fic.
To be honest, that's one of your last story I read, because that's the longest and it's a little bit tiring to read a fiction that is not in your own language. (I'm sorry I didn't reviewed any of them, but I really liked them, especially the High School one.)
But, you know what ?
I managed to read all the chapter in less than one day.
I followed your story last night, and when I saw this morning that you've uploaded a new chapter, I said to myself "Well, let's just read the rest of the story !"

And here I am. I hope you understood all what I wanted to say at this point :)

Here comes the "why I freaking love your story".

First of all, because I'm a BIG Clintasha shipper. That explains everything I guess lol

Then, that's a really pleasant story, full of humor, who explore the relationship between our favorite assassins.

And, I really want to know if Tony will manage to win his challenge.

So, I have a billion more things to say, but my speech begins to be confused, I'm very sorry.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good continuation

- Iankee
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 23 . 10/10/2014

well Thor is big, and a surprise