Reviews for The 44th Annual Hunger Games
Max and The Halfblood Princess chapter 2 . 3/5
Hi! This story is really good and I will continue to read it. Just one thing. Would you be okay of I borrowed the idea of your district seven tributes, but tweaked it and made it my own? I am writing a district seven hunger games fanfiction, but I was having difficulties on what the chariot costumes to be. Please answer soon! Thanks !
mangesboy01 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Bravo! Amazing way to start the second book in the series! I'm so eager to read it! So how is Connor when now, he has to be old, simply because it's been, what thirty years. Well, sorry for that small digression, but I'm going to start the sequel as soon as I get the chance! :)
mangesboy01 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
I can't believe it's over...I'm sad, but hey, there's a sequel, which I'll be reading! Amazing final chapter, and I'm glad Connor won because he deserved it. : Well, that concludes my reviews for this story. :)
mangesboy01 chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
Well so long District 1, I enjoyed reading about Bliss and Chant. I like how Connor said he wasn't aiming for Chant but Ace that was funny. I'm itching to find out what happens! This is going to be intense. I wonder what Ace is going to do.
mangesboy01 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Prediction Order: Victor: Connor, 2nd: Chant, 3rd: Ace, 4th: Bliss .

I enjoyed this chapter...especially the last line. I love how you wrote it! I'm so excited to see the finale. Who will die? And who will rise victorious? I just hope that Connor can hang in there. Also, I found Ace and Connor's conversation slightly humorous.
mangesboy01 chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
Interesting way to end the chapter! Only four tributes left! Who will be next? Bliss? Chant? Ace? Or Connor? Well R.I.P. Frizz and Melissa. Sadly, I liked Frizz. I found her character to be crafty and cunning and I thought she'd outlast one of the tributes from 1 for sure, but it seems she met her demise a little earlier. As for Melissa I think she was more of a wolf in sheep cloak if you ask me. I'm glad Connor killed her when he did, because it seems if he would've waited any longer than his canon would've sounded instead of hers. It seems that Tyga was warning him.
mangesboy01 chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
What...Just...Happened? Connor just killed Melissa with nightlock -unintentionally-...so that means Melissa lied and that she planned on killing Connor. My head is spinning and my heart is pounding. This is intense! Like what will happened next! I'm excited to see what happens to Connor next, I really want to see his though process and how he's going to handle Melissa's death. Great chapter! And may I say you are a creative writer!
mangesboy01 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
R.I.P Teal...you were well interesting and clearly a psycho ,but still I'm going to hate to see you go. Well, that was an intense moment...Teal kind of died like Clove did which is ironic. lol Two sadistic killers both slain by a mere pebble. It's like David and Goliath...in a sense. Well, another amazing chapter! And did Connor really stab Melissa!?
mangesboy01 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
My new favorite chapter! Dude, I'm in shock! Teal is a psycho and an amazing actress. Is she going to kill Connor? Where is Melissa? I hope this doesn't result in Connor's cannon.
mangesboy01 chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
What will happen next? Will Connor be forced to kill Melissa? And only 7 left? Did Rayne die too? Well this chapter was amazing! I love the communication idea that was really unique! :)
mangesboy01 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
R.I.P. Garnet... Well this chapter was beyond intense. I would say it's my new favorite but I have a feeling that with each chapter I'll be saying that. Well, the feast idea was brilliant, you sir are a creative writer. I like how Melissa just ran up there and grabbed her case, it was bold.
mangesboy01 chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
So far this is my favorite chapter! I like the Career dynamic you set up here. Also, I find Teal very intriguing. She seems like the greatest threat among the Careers, which makes me wonder did she get a lower score on purpose? Well, I'm going to assume that Garnet will bit the dust next chapter...simply because he's dead weight now.
mangesboy01 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
So the rocks/bombs have water in them? Hmmm interesting twist there. I enjoyed this chapter greatly! Also, I like Frizz because she seems witty. "With cold souls, we fall asleep, and I reluctantly welcome the nightmares that follow."- Amazing line here...I found it rather chilling should I say. To me, it captured the emotion in the arena quite well..
mangesboy01 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Asteroids..what in the world? It seems that the tributes can't catch a break. Also, R.I.P. Cam. I didn't really have a set opinion on him, but he seemed like a nice guy.
mangesboy01 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
District 12 joins the fallen. Only thirteen tributes left. The part where Melissa slapped Conner was funny. But before that happened, I thought Connor was going to kill Cam or vise versa. The little scuffle was pretty intense! The firework idea (1000th tribute sacrifice) was brilliant! That my friend was an original idea at it's finest! I can't wait to read further.