Reviews for Watching Him Dream
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It totally seems that Lightning just loves him as a little bro! And it's super cute, man I wish you'd write more, *hint*
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aww, no it seems like she really cares for him. It's like she's his mother, really. It's very sweet and I like their relationship here.
Haikairi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
To be honest I pair them up together but it's good to see people who sees them as just friends it's obivious Lightning really cares for Hope like she does with Serah and it's obivious that Hope see's Lightning atleast as a sister or mother figure she I wouldn't really call it romance but I pair them up because they show the best in each other. I don't think se will ever make them a couple I still give support. I'll have to say since I'm a Hoperai fangirl I would say both. -Haikairi P.S. Sorry I didn't log in.
FangoftheYun chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Just looking out for him. Not quite love but concern at the very least.
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That's cute :D

The way I perceived it was just that she really cares for him. I mean, with other cut scenes in the game, she just shows that she'll watch out for him, like Lightning explained in the story, he's almost like a little brother to her
Moo-cakes chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Um... I think both, more-so just caring for him.

This was cute. I really should play an FF game sometime... But yeah, cute. I shall dub this as uber-fluff, because it's adorable. You should write more FF stories. Maybe longer, chapter ones? Think that over. Hint hint, wink wink.

I'll harrass you about it more later.