Reviews for Heart of Everything
cheergirlejami chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
This is an excellent story. I love it & look forward to your next update!
V.M Potter-Black chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Loved this chapter. I cant wait to read more.
InuAngelBaby chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STAY AWAY THAT LONG AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP-DATE ASAP!
InuAngelBaby chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU EVER COMING BACK? WE REALLY MISS YOUR WRITING!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Update soon
Ms. Jynesis chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
I'm about to go crazy, here! :) This is a tremendous story.
InuAngelBaby chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! I NEED MORE. STILL WAITING FOR STEPHENO TO GET HIS! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! NEXT CHAPTER LET IT HAPPEN!
blakisha42 chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Oh my God that was great keep this story going please!
blakisha42 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
All these updates have been grate keep them comming!
InuAngelBaby chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE EJ WAKE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND GIVE IT TO Stephano THE SON OF A BITCH!
Ms. Jynesis chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Oh dear...
InuAngelBaby chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP-DATE ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
blakisha42 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
WOW I have been waiting for this for sometime and ot was worth it this was great!
InuAngelBaby chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UP-DATE?! I AM IN NEEED OF A NEXT CHAPTER. I HAVE A QUESTION ALL OF THE UNPROTECT SEX FROM THE RAPE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE SAMI PREGANAT?
Ms. Jynesis chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your writing skills are incredible! This story is creepy, but I love it because EJ is going to save his Samantha. :) Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this. I greatly appreciate it. :)