Reviews for Caput Draconis
Boogum chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Are you going to carry this on? I noticed that none of your fanfictions were finished, but I really do like your stories. Anyway, just wondering and hopefully you have given up on these.
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Hm, it seems a have a habbit of finding storys I love that haven't been up-dated in over a year.

But yes, I do love it. And I hope you continue... even though you probably won't, which makes me very sad.
Alia5 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
I'd like to see where you go with this. Right now I don't see much depth in the characters, but judging by your other stories, it's there and it just hasn't had enough chapters to poke its head out. Although, I think Draco has a fascinating character already.

Alia
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Wow...very creative! love the story!

Alectos are very scary...poor Draco...and Ginny

hope you keep on writing! its a wonderful story!
Jacey Montgomery chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
This story is HILARIOUS! Please update as soon as you can! I can't tell you how many times I fell out of my chair in laughter. I showed a bunch of parts to my friend. She repeated my mistake of falling out of the chair. Please update!

- Jacey Montgomery

P.S. I can't wait for them to "accidentally" do something *wink wink*
LunarianPrincess chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
this is fascinating..i cant wait to read more! good job _-LP
snitchley chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
this story is awesome...but you update so rarely...please update asap bc you really have a good plot line going here...
bibo chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update... I mean it has been over three months since your last update. *Ahem* Well, keep up the good work... and update soon! - Dee
BLOODY HELL chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
BLOODY HELL u have got to update this its god!
MalfoysNumberOneFan chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Hey! This story is awesome! Update soon!
crazyfire89 chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
HEY! I LOVE THIS STORY! AND YOU TOALLY HAVE TO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON!
Sugaricing chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
*Laughs* Poor Draco!
The bloody arm that...was bloody.
The best line in the ENTIRE chapter.
Continue!
Icing :P
VioletJersey chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
It's been ages since you last updated this fic... good thing it was worth it!
Hehehe, alcohol definitely numbs any sort of pain... and the thought of Ginny seducing Draco is so yummy to pass!
More please! :D
TrinMalfoy chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Eh? Interesting chapter... TOO SHORT! After all that time waiting for an update? Sad... :(

Still hilarious though... Ginny being drunk? Who woulda thunk? But should they really stay that long in ANY place? They'll be found again... and that's not good...

Interesting side chapter thing that tides readers over... but PLEASE HURRY AND WRITE MORE! I want to figure these characters out and see if they can defeat the evil killers (which, hopefully, they will be able to do).

GOOD JOB! MORE!

~TM
Mynuet chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
Hee! I love the slyness of your narration - it's not the shrill kind of 'look at me I'm being funny!' that a lot of fic authors seem limited by, but had me in stitches throughout. I liked Wood's appearance, and Draco seems very much himself thus far - Ginny not so much so, but considering this was started pre-OotP, understandably so. It seems like she's building up to one hell of an explosion, though, when all this (well-written and -conveyed) meekness reaches a boiling point. Hopefully the next installment won't take /quite/ as long, although whenever it appears I'll be quite happy to see it.