Reviews for Tesseract Creep
uo-chou chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Interesting concept, i hope that you decide to continue it!
Chardora chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
hello? are you there pls say something I like your story!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This idea is very interesting, please continue it soon.
Invader Viceroy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter! Also to the unkind anon who posted on January 10th, Would you kindly go back to hell
makapse chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
ok what happened to the chapters?Theres only chapter now?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is horrible. No proper separation. "Oh hey, this is a self-insert!" Well god damn, I never would've figured. And why mention pony crap at all? WHY? It has no bearing or influence on anything, ANYTHING, Starcraft related You're literally copying and pasting his story, but inserting yourself and replacing the setting as a modern Earth. Good job, you are quite literally the scum you would find on the rafters of an old building. No creativity, no damn line breaking, no unique ideas being brought to the table. Please, just go write more of your junk somewhere else. PLEASE. I'd PAY you to get off this site if I could.
Edmulla chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Yaaaa your writing again !
Yoshtar chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
HEY! welcome back!
good to see you again, and good to see you've been practising. this is actually very good, i especially love that you put consideration towards the multinational impact... pun not intended. Goddamn North Korea.

i simply cannot wait for more... get writing.
Zelandis chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Hah, awesome.
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
it is cool
Zelandis chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Awesome. Thanks for the update! I was wondering what happened.
stephenopolos chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
That's nothing I've got 300and climbing on just three chapters of a Stargate/Harry potter crossover... Also who gives a crap what the blizz did. Canon is what you set at this point. As for the bronies I'm not saying I'm judging or anything... But, oh who am I kidding, yeah I'm judging you.
stephenopolos chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
are you dead, is this dead? Please say you're just on a really really long hiatus and plan to return when life/whatever give opportunity.
Edmulla chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
So uh when you gunna update u
darknoq chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
so far it has been a good story hoping that you continue it