Reviews for Loving You
Lol, Loved It!
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very nice, I do not know that Hidan can be so Romance
pyscopyromaniac chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I quote: "Yes yes and hell yes!" That is the only way to describe this story. I had never really thought of this pairing before reading your stories for them, but I have fallen! But anyways, awesome story, and I definitely love the cute ending.
female-fool chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This story is sooo beautiful! I kinda feel like crying...
echo2794 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
awww I love when they end happy :D So sweet... i just adore it. And the lemon was very sexy :) I'm sorry I took so long but I am catching up on your stories that I'm behind in and then maybe doing a one-shot...Probably not Naruto but I will describe each character in detail to make it good for you...perhaps a two shot actually, drama in fist chapter lemon in second...hmmm...i will need your assistance though :D you okay with that?
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A very nice bestond stort. It was sweet and beautiful. I like how you wrote this differently, showing another side of yourself. A nice variation of words too in how you described Itachi. It made it sweeter and convincing. You really truly believe in the feelings Hidan had for Itachi.
I hope I made no silly mistakes since Im on my phone...
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
great great great! U r awesome and u know it! U make one-shots far more interesting quotes that smth no plot is needed just mindless lemon ;D loved it but u know that already
Deivid chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i loved it, and i could really tell from the story that you love both characters and that you love them being together, really meti it IS noticeable, i think thats what made this story and any others you write with hidan and itachi SOO worth the read, and i love them all . this was really good, sweet and sexy and hot and heart-warming. AND HOT! you always manage to make my heart race up when im reading the so called lemons. the scenes are really good and in this case all the mentioning of them pleasuring each other at work and on their way home and the fact taht they were fuck buddies, it was all just so real and hot, the ending was perfect, the conversations they had were amazing and just everything was perfect meti! seriously this really was a perfection!
never stop writing! i really enjoyed this story!
black55widow chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was perfection.
omgno chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG, how do you do it? Like, how do you keep making these wonderful stories? It's freakin' amazing! The, desrciption, the sex, the.. the, everything! Somewhere in the middle, I kept thinking about flexibility, and Itachi.. it was such a good combo..

Anywayyy, wonderful story! Sexy, hot, just.. It was.. UNF(!) all wrapped up into one story! Loved it!
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Beautifully written! PERFECTION!

Mmmmm, words can't begin to describe this one shot :3
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Dear Jashin I love your stories Meti! This one was amazing. Not at all boring like you thought it to be, but you made a few grammar mistakes here and there. I know you don't like hearing that and what not, but it just stood out because your writing almost never has any mistakes. Are you okay?