Reviews for The Adventure of the Bearded Man
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Brilliant story! Just re-read it and it struck me again how very well-written and IC it is. Bravo!
creamsley chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Uploaded this to my Kindle. Lies there in a good company of a very obscure forensic anthropologist, a novelization of an equally obscure series and a philosopher )) The first chapter was adorable, Scaffold is quite vivid a character. His surname for some reason made me laugh even harder than all the undergarments lines.
Spotted a number of mistakes and language awkwardness cases, but not many.
creamsley chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Wow, that was really good. In fact, I cannot help but wonder if therere some references to a certain obscure book in your work, but it s likely my imagination.
Quite in-character and the atmosphere is great — you somehow contrive to keep the fic whole and not let it break to pieces.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
'Smoking is strictly prohibtated in this carrige' liking the reference :{D
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
A most improbable theft but I can see why Holmes might be interested. Somewhat silly but I think you've done fairly well in capturing the feel of a SH story and the dialog works well.

I'll be back for more later.
Azolean chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Great story! I loved it. It was simple and straightforward, but captured both characters beautifully. Thank you so very much for this.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
My God, that was a great story! It had humor, horror, suspense...I really hope to hear more from you soon.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for sharing another great chappie.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I have not laughed so much in a long time. I read it to my roommate and she roared. Thank you so very much for sharing, you really picked up my day.
Azolean chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
One of these days I will actually pay attention to that little tag at the end of information that says "complete". AAAAAAHHHHH, I hate being left hanging! lol

Well, at least I can say you're off to a wonderful start. I can't wait to read more and greatly look forward to the updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I never know whether to write a review per chapter, or just at the end of the story, but I shall write one now! I thought your writing style was very similar to that of Mr. Doyle, and it definitely put me in the mindset of reading one of his mysteries. The subject of this case if hilarious, by the way. "Her unmentionables!"

Thank you for writing, so far it is quite enjoyable!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Great story so far :)
sodacityscribbler chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Enjoying this very much! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
The plot thickens! Love the title of the chapter by the way B-D
DrewsUsername chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more. :)