Reviews for Shinobi's, Vampires, Succubi Why not?
ARSLOTHES chapter 4 . 3/10
hope you update this again, it's really interesting
Mikaeru346 chapter 4 . 1/15
Another Succubus, how nice
Mikaeru346 chapter 3 . 1/15
I hope i have pocket dimension like Naruto have
Mikaeru346 chapter 2 . 1/15
Wow. Another Ninja
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 1/15
He need to restrain himself
te.nellis chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
More more more more! It is great ignore all games witted more. And lemons lemons everywhere. Lol
te.nellis chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
This is a great story write more please!
te.nellis chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Amazing! Keep it up!
te.nellis chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Glorious keep it up!
thesleepingkami chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Please write more
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Story Shinobi's, Vampires, Succubi Why not?

dude can you make naruto a kitsune Vampire hybrid (you know as naruto is dying cuz of some shit and moka not knowing about kuruma gives him her blood and then kyuubi turning him into a hanyou thus becoming a hybrid) that would totaly be awesome
Sanguinis13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Could be better chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Naruto's too bloody weak dude is more durable and stronger then this. Moka's punches are like love taps compared to Sakura and Tsunade. This guy after his training trip was at Kakashi lvl without exp. When he started sage training he broke senjutsu enchanched stone barehanded. These Rosaio monsters shouldn't be given him any trouble at all. Him getting controlled by a weak genjutsu by Kurumu and getting his ass kicked by Moka shouldn't have even happened in the first place. Using the Naruto in the beginning of Shippuden would've been somewhat tolerable cause of his lack of experience. But this Naruto no just no its worse that this Naruto came from the FSW. I also don't like the whole scarred body seems like a cop out for him to gain unnecessary pity and more girls.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
id every ch going to end with a cat fight and rammen?
something chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
You're saying upyours when we think you've abandoned the fic well ofcourse we do when we look at how long ago you updated it last. Almost 2 years now ive re-read you're stories ALOT of times because i like them ALOT. You should update very soon i believe.