Reviews for Shinobi's, Vampires, Succubi Why not?
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 7/24
Story Shinobi's, Vampires, Succubi Why not?

dude can you make naruto a kitsune Vampire hybrid (you know as naruto is dying cuz of some shit and moka not knowing about kuruma gives him her blood and then kyuubi turning him into a hanyou thus becoming a hybrid) that would totaly be awesome
Sanguinis13 chapter 4 . 6/12
Good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Could be better chapter 4 . 2/26
Naruto's too bloody weak dude is more durable and stronger then this. Moka's punches are like love taps compared to Sakura and Tsunade. This guy after his training trip was at Kakashi lvl without exp. When he started sage training he broke senjutsu enchanched stone barehanded. These Rosaio monsters shouldn't be given him any trouble at all. Him getting controlled by a weak genjutsu by Kurumu and getting his ass kicked by Moka shouldn't have even happened in the first place. Using the Naruto in the beginning of Shippuden would've been somewhat tolerable cause of his lack of experience. But this Naruto no just no its worse that this Naruto came from the FSW. I also don't like the whole scarred body seems like a cop out for him to gain unnecessary pity and more girls.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
id every ch going to end with a cat fight and rammen?
something chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
You're saying upyours when we think you've abandoned the fic well ofcourse we do when we look at how long ago you updated it last. Almost 2 years now ive re-read you're stories ALOT of times because i like them ALOT. You should update very soon i believe.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I hope that Moka is with Naruto in this story but it is alright to keep the pairings a secret to the readers it builds good suspense when it is revealed.
Stalker69 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
whyyyy! please continue this story!
Zeus501 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
this is a really interesting story...i really like the spin that you take with this crossover...and please update soon...its been about a year since you last updated this fic...and also...will naruto use any elemental ninjutsu and summoning jutsu...and what happened to the elemental nations...and what happened to kurama?...will you give naruto a katana...cuz i think that naruto with a katana is pretty bad-ass
loneonyxwolf chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I like this alot
Jysrin chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Y'all really need to proofread this over a few times, smooth out the sentence structure, change some tenses, italicize some, add some punctuation, add a few words, take some out, y'know, just go over it again, fix the mistakes.

Over all, not a bad read, though it needs some work. 3/5
Kai chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Good story. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Nice hope u make more
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I do recommend if you are going to have Eiko play the role of a boundary being she should be a Nekomata because in High School Dxd they the Nekomatas use Senjutsu, and they actually fit the profile of a Female Ninja rather well since they look the part.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I want to know is Eiko a Human or a Youkai because Naruto as a Shinobi is classified as a boundary being even though he is human because of his abilities. I don't want Eiko as a boundary being because it would mean that Naruto in this story is unique, and Naruto doesn't come from this same world, and in the world of Rosario Vampire people like Naruto don't exist because chakra doesn't exist.
Kratos Pendragon chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Once again you do not disappoint with your stories. They are amazing as always, well on to the next one! (on a side I absolutely love how every one of your stories have long chapters)