Reviews for Hidden Love
TheSilencedVigor chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
I wish it was longer!
shana.rose chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I can't believe this is the last chapter! It was wonderful but I wish I could see her parents' reactions
LauraHuntORI chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
"If they were going to get married they needed a relationship built on trust and it would be an awful start if he could not trust her now." How trust that is: wonderful insight. Thank you for this.
shana.rose chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I knew Sybil had no interest in Charles! Though I have to admit I thought Charles was trying to make a move on her.

Please update soon!
LauraHuntORI chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
The green-eyed monster's got our boy, looks like. :P
LauraHuntORI chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
The sentence "It was a shock to realise that due to a shortage of supplies she would be helping to cook food that actually needed to be eaten so she could not make any mistakes." really tickled me for some reason.
LauraHuntORI chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
My grandmother worked both before and after marrying my grandfather in 1920. I think if you get down the social ladder far enough the women are/were actually expected to work.
LauraHuntORI chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I wish I knew more about Irish history/politics. Edith is alright sometimes. Nice touch with the gloves...
LauraHuntORI chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
"I'm afraid I don't trust you enough for that." That's cold. Poor Tom.
LauraHuntORI chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I have learned to love Miss Swire since I discovered fanfiction... I've even learned to feel sorry for Sir Richard Carlisle.

... doesn't Branson need to be alone with a passenger in order to converse with them?
LauraHuntORI chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This part of their story fascinates me... patience is virtue. 'ppears Tom is one virtuous man.
shana.rose chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Stupid toff! He's ruining everything! I bet he was following Sybil and then just implied they were together.
Abby chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I love your story and hope you continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
This is perfection! I need more haha xx -alexandra
Changeshappenfast chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
the last sentence got me scared at first i thought Carson knew about them but in fact he's just against socialist! ;-p