Reviews for Claim My Soul
Lomelindi chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
FASCINATING story, I absolutely adore how the twins act. They're believably terrified and yet still in-character, and you've made them act just as young teenagers would in that situation. Jester following Vergil around is such an interesting twist on what happened in DMC. I can wait for more!
edge of the sky chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
It's nice to take a look at Dante's perspective in this whole thing. He and Vergil sure came to very different conclusions about their mother's death, despite being twins. I'd love to see how that goes, considering how they pretty much only have each other now. That'd probably cause a lot of arguments between them.

I'm liking the interaction between Dante and Vergil so far. Jester appears, so I'm guessing trouble is finally starting to come? Wonder how it'll develop. ;)
Skye Guardian chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Update please! This is great so far!
edge of the sky chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Wonder why this doesn't have more reviews. Maybe the V/D fandom is just dying. :C

It's good that they're starting off platonic, instead of jumping straight into romantic like most fics. I'm liking it so far. Interesting setup with the twins not being very close before their parents died and being forced together due to the circumstances afterwards. I'm curious to see how it'll go. With a depressed Dante too.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Bubbly12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow this is cool! I can't wait for more chapters!