Reviews for Rift
fghfh chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
this was a great read
AuthorDude99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You're not alone in your want for a Kotor III. I've even got a story in mind.
Josh chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Hey again, just finished this part of your trilogy and I have to say what you're doing with these characters and these stories is so great. The entire time I was reading I couldn't feel anything but sympathy for Anarra. I'm so glad to see it turned out the way it did with her being freed from the influence of that crystal. Keep up the good work!
Glorious 01 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I have been away for a while, finally got a chance to finish this story. I loved it - not just fanfic, but a great plot too. I loved Anarra's character and her fate, I hope we get to see more of her. I loved the happy ending for Bastila and Revan that we were otherwise denied. Above all I hope that you are going to continue with Disillusionment. Thanks.
Glorious 01 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I like the building tension! Plus the description of someone turning to the darkside.

Also the discussions between Bastilla and Revan are always a good read, I love how the relationship develops.
Glorious 01 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Still loving it!
KingFlabadingdon chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! I could read these stories endlessly. Cant wait to read the final installment.
Glorious 01 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I love the easy warmth between Revan and Bastila. Very natural.

And the story is shaping up well!
Glorious 01 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A great start, very well written. I am intrigued!
Dan1234567890 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
The Jedi Council really jumped to quick conclusions..
Havoc-legionnaire chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Nice wrap up. Glad to see that you maintained Anarra's character in a more benign manner. I was hoping to see a moment of massive incrimination on the Council's part with the masters forced to have a proverbial good look in the mirror, but oh well. Best of luck to ya with book 3.
Cessna chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Wow! Great ending! Now I'm really curious to see where the next book is going to take us!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Another great end to another great story. Props to you. I dont think I could ever finish a trilogy all the way through and you are 2/3 of the way there. I cant wait to see what the last part is. I look forward to it deeply
Havoc-legionnaire chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Nice job. The only thing that I have to criticize is that Anarra seems to be somewhat inconsistent with her knowledge of the crystal. Previous chapters seem to have her fully aware of its potential, yet this chapters seem to have her blank out a bit. Of course, this could all be attributed to Anarra's possession and exorcism, but it might be better to state that explicitly.

Look forward to your epilogue and next book. I hope you have some sort of massive "I told you so" moment with Revan and the Jedi.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Revan has to be the king of turning people back from the dark side. And he is not a typical jedi which rocks. But there seems to be only a couple chapters left before the final part of the trilogy. So, I think Revan should be there to hear the sentence of Annara. It is only right, I think
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »