Reviews for A Promise Never Forgotten
jerlyn chapter 1 . 5/16
this made me smile. x (:
123whocanibe chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
AWWWWW MY FEELS. SO CUTE.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh, so cute! I hated in the book how Dill and Scout grew apart (or Dill grew apart from Scout and left Scout confused.) This story made me happy.
Queen Elsa chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This gave me so many feels Scill is my otp, I just love them so much their perfect for each other!
sam chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
oMF AWEERRE
AwesomeSauce chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awe! This is amazing. I simply loved it. The ending made me akjfndakjfnsal. I just finished the book and I've been looking for some little stories about Dill and Scout. You're a good writer! Keep it going!
WolfyLeigh chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Aww I loved this, please write some more..!? :3
Clementine Folchart chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was so cute! Please write more, if you have a mind to! :)
rl4lyf chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That is so cute omg awwwwww
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautifully done :)
OrigamiTsuru chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wahhh! Ever since we read To Kill a Mockingbird at our school, I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to Scout and Dill, since not much of them are mentioned at the end. XD
So I began my hunt and quest to find the perfect Scout/Dill sequel.
You, o wonderful author, have brought just that. You way of inserting romance at the right places, yet keeping Scout and Dill playful and childlike is amazing! I find that most people just love the drawn out eighteen-years-old-proposal romance, with way too much fluff and ooc romantic Dill. XD
And let me tell you, that ending was magnificent! 8D "I already have," really made that story there as awesome as can be. A story short and sweet! :3 You did a great job on this!
LadyBritish chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sequel!
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh! That was such a fabulous ending! Oh wow...I'm in awe at the moment. I loved it! Beautifully written, and beautifully told. I love that Scout's reaction was to say "It sounds like you're proposing," and I loved Dill's answer even more "Scout, I already have."
I also liked the development of Aunt Alexandra. I'm glad you changed the ages of the characters a little bit. I always thought it would be nicer of Jem and Scout were just a bit closer in age. Well...but then again Jem probably wouldn't watch over her so well if they were about the same age.

Anywho, loved it!
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ah it's Adorable!
LightningAttitude chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You should write another chapter