Reviews for Sorry,Sammy
babyreaper chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Great ending, so glad Sam managed to work things out and save Dean killing the evil Queen at the same time. Enjoyed it lots, Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
That was sad, what will Sam do? Was Dean really asking Sam to help him and why did he change so quickly. was it Caeruleus's doing? Will Sam be banished back to his own reality? Can't wait to read what's coming next. Thanks.
kELSEY chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE LIKE THIS! AND YOU ALSO SHOULD MAKE DESTIEL OR SLASH FAN STUFF! YOU WOULD BE AMAZING AT THAT!
babyreaper chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
That was so sad, so Dean is gone from the real world and Sam, but he's alive in Caeruleus's world. Not sure I like him have blue eyes, I love Dean's eye colour. Is Sam going to go back to the real world or can he stay with Dean? Thanks. Great chapter.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Oh no! I really thought Sam wasn't going to even make it back to the hospital in time, he left it that late. But How is he going to get Dean back, if he's dead again? Can't wait to find out, soon I hope. Thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Great update, well at least the boys know what they are up against, but can she be defeated before Dean has to make his choice? Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Thanks for another update, Dean seems to be in a lot of trouble, and Sam has no idea what he's even up against, Has Dean been possessed? Is he going to hurt Sam or himself? Thanks Looking forward to the next post.
Nobody's Love chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
OMG what's happening to Dean? Gotta keep reading :)
babyreaper chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Great update, Does Sam even know about the woman Dean seen, has Dean told him anything? How can he help if he's in the dark about the cause of Dean's sickness? Looking forward to more, Thanks, Glad your back to feeling OK.
MellarkMissEverdeen1 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
;)
MellarkMissEverdeen1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Heheh lov it cant wait for chapter2 :)
And what da heck is wrong with dean!
Cliffhanger.. /:(((
Galaxy14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So far it seems really interesting! Keep going I'd love to see what'll happen and what they're dealing with