Reviews for A Shadow's Slant
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 6/7
Love it!
TVDLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
His pupils dilated, their colour deepening. "And feel I owe you the same in return. So I hope you'll forgive me for what I'm about to do."

Holy Crap! I thought Elijah was going to compel her, or-or snap her neck and kill Elena, or something! I got freaked out. I love this Elejah fanfic!

I finished reading just now...C'mon! Me Need Elejah Ending...She Walked Away/She Ain't Got No Evening To Enjoy! The whole time, I was like,
"ELIJAH! C'mon, Man! Tell Her How You Feel! Use The Suit To Your Advantage!"
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
My god, this story was as amazing and captivating as Elijah is ;) I absolutely loved it.
ellesmer.joe3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
akuoeihrjmdiuhjeoifhbiudehjniufkjbcnmikelmfd, se3, ahhhhhhhhhhiujhqndsxihbznwdisljm uckhjrntvmichxndkjndjsalaelejahbjdnikehnmfkijcnrel ksd :"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOL, your last comment kinda broke the mood! :P Anyway, loved this, so intense!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
God I wish this had happened on the show.
with-a-passion chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
LOVED THIS SO SO SO MUCH :) beautifully writtenj
ElijahhKlaus chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
keep writing!
RayRay18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was amazing! I always wished she would have stopped him from drinking the champagne in the show.
Lotheriel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was a particularly wonderful story, I know it's a one shot but how it plays out is already spinning in my mind. You painted them both with careful strokes, building wonderful tension. thank you for this.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
*grin*
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I truly enjoyed this story... it was oddly perfect in every way (something you can't say often). Certainly one of the best (if not the best) one-shot I've read.
DisseveredAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It is a shame that this is a one-shot. I would be interested to see how this plays out. I enjoy the intensity and introspection of your writings. Generally, the repeated description of hair and eye color would be tedious, but you manage to use it to add depth and feeling to your story. Thank you for sharing your talent. Reading fanfics like yours inspire me to continue working on my own and give me ideas upon how to improve it. Someday I may even feel it is worthy of posting...
TallyKayda chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really like this, but it could have made for an amazing story instead of a cool one shot. Anyway I just wanted to say that it was really well written and if you added more I bet you’d get even more favorites and reviews and followers just saying I’d really love it!