Reviews for The Battered Physicist Anomaly
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 2/19
as i said before, you rule and reign in shennyland! i am sorry you have been hijacked by other fandoms. but thanks so much for sharing your wonderful imagination. many virtual mexican hot chocolate cupcakes (my own recipt) to you!
Yin - Yang M chapter 11 . 1/29
Good story. I'm glad they have a happy ending.
space.pirate.princess.lea chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I LOVED the ending! I cannot wait to read more of your shenny stories!
Johsel chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for the story I enjoyed it immensely, same that the big bang writers cannot see what a wonderful story they would have if they just brought the two of them together
susumiya08 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
awwwww so cute! stupid kurt! I hope u rot in hell, u asshole! I'm glad leonard got it right...in the end...

I 3 shenny! :)
ead9 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I am not logged as am stealing the blokes computer while ho works. Thank for giving me an entertaining read while i wait fir TWD to load. Need some more redneck b4 sleep ;)
ead9 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
i think you've forgotten the most sexy of all the sexy men in the great avengers movie... Thor! He's a thunder- controlling, hammer- weilding viking GOD with amazing arms, i so can't wait for his next movie, Loki looking very tasty with long hair. Loving the story.
Bazinga.Boo101 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Omg this was AMAZING xx

p.s
Love the twist with Kurt!
shloop chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
lol, I know that the beating is integral to the plot, but imagining the part of Pasadena near CalTech as a "rough part of town" is hilarious to me! the surrounding neighborhood is full of beautiful homes with well-manicured gardens. Hehe,, rough part of pasadena... here comes the Rose Court Gang, ready to royally kick your face and steal your stuff. :3
I'm sorry, I'm running on no sleep, and am a bit punch drunk. but seriously, do the thing on google maps that lets you do the street view.. yeah, that one, around caltech. you'll laugh at the idea too
Elby-Tiadoroppu chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
I truly love it! you're a very skilled writer and all the characters were non-stop completely in their role!
(It was really nice to be able to imagine everyone's lines in their own voices, something I find hard to do for most fanfics ;) )

So you did a very good job writing this! :D
FuzzBucket chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
"He couldn't wait until she was asleep so he could wrap his arms around her."

My heart just melted into a puddle of goo
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Poor Sheldon, first Leonard is mean to him and then he gets beaten to a pulp for no reason. My heart is breaking for him right now :(
starzee chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Great ending!
starzee chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Can't go wrong with a Shenny kiss!
starzee chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I'm really intrigued by The Walking Dead after everything you've said. I might just watch it :)