Reviews for The Battered Physicist Anomaly
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
as i said before, you rule and reign in shennyland! i am sorry you have been hijacked by other fandoms. but thanks so much for sharing your wonderful imagination. many virtual mexican hot chocolate cupcakes (my own recipt) to you!
Yin - Yang M chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Good story. I'm glad they have a happy ending.
space.pirate.princess.lea chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I LOVED the ending! I cannot wait to read more of your shenny stories!
Johsel chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for the story I enjoyed it immensely, same that the big bang writers cannot see what a wonderful story they would have if they just brought the two of them together
susumiya08 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
awwwww so cute! stupid kurt! I hope u rot in hell, u asshole! I'm glad leonard got it right...in the end...

I 3 shenny! :)
ead9 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I am not logged as am stealing the blokes computer while ho works. Thank for giving me an entertaining read while i wait fir TWD to load. Need some more redneck b4 sleep ;)
ead9 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
i think you've forgotten the most sexy of all the sexy men in the great avengers movie... Thor! He's a thunder- controlling, hammer- weilding viking GOD with amazing arms, i so can't wait for his next movie, Loki looking very tasty with long hair. Loving the story.
Bazinga.Boo101 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Omg this was AMAZING xx

p.s
Love the twist with Kurt!
shloop chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
lol, I know that the beating is integral to the plot, but imagining the part of Pasadena near CalTech as a "rough part of town" is hilarious to me! the surrounding neighborhood is full of beautiful homes with well-manicured gardens. Hehe,, rough part of pasadena... here comes the Rose Court Gang, ready to royally kick your face and steal your stuff. :3
I'm sorry, I'm running on no sleep, and am a bit punch drunk. but seriously, do the thing on google maps that lets you do the street view.. yeah, that one, around caltech. you'll laugh at the idea too
ElbyMA chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
I truly love it! you're a very skilled writer and all the characters were non-stop completely in their role!
(It was really nice to be able to imagine everyone's lines in their own voices, something I find hard to do for most fanfics ;) )

So you did a very good job writing this! :D
FuzzBucket chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
"He couldn't wait until she was asleep so he could wrap his arms around her."

My heart just melted into a puddle of goo
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Poor Sheldon, first Leonard is mean to him and then he gets beaten to a pulp for no reason. My heart is breaking for him right now :(
starzee chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Great ending!
starzee chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Can't go wrong with a Shenny kiss!
starzee chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I'm really intrigued by The Walking Dead after everything you've said. I might just watch it :)