Reviews for Dies Irae
isaalacrymosaa chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
ohhh very emotional chapter!
i like it is exactly like i though that lara is , well, i guess that after all the burned mansion and her mother dead , this is after tru right?
Nemesis chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hope you'll update soon...
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
The beginning of this seems very promising! The darkness inside Lara's soul keeps torturing her but we all know that only one person can save her from it! The atmosphere is so well-set and there are many dramatic bits in this, which I adore (drama fan here :P )! I'm looking forward to more, keep it up! :)
wyverndragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oooh, dramatic! Can't wait to see what happens!
Hurray for Zip! *hugs* I kinda really want to see what this surprise is... lol to the zombies :D
Why do I have a feeling that Karel isn't really dead though xP

Okay, the title - what's it mean? It sounds... Latin, or something, I think I may have heard it, but can't remember where!
Sherlarice chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great beginning! Poor Lara, how confused she is, but i'm sure she soon won't need the answers to all her questions anymore. She's lucky, at least she's not alone. I don't think i might say the same about Kurtis...
Ferilium chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
A very nice beginning! It looks promising. :) I really like the friendly relationship Lara and Zip have. :) Update soon!
Nemesis chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great start! Hope you'll update soon to reveal a bit more about how the story will progress...
Josh14Raider chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey nice chapter, poor Lara, she does indeed sounds exhausted, you have written this well :) I like her pledge at the end,i'm sure she will, and good old Zip helping out :) I loved how you mixed TR Underworld (after events e.g reference of the Thralls) with TR AOD (Kurtis and his mysterious weapon) . Looking forward to your next chapter! :D