Reviews for We Are Pikmin!
VivianShadowGirl chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really good. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
BLACKWOLF5051 GO SUCK A D!CK BITC# UP YOURS YOU F*CKING A$SHOLE CHUGGA RULES YOU NO LIFE MOTHERF*CKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! have a nice day
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
u got this from chugga
timelordowl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
First paragraph made me laugh. Already good cause of the Chuggaaconroy references.
Tim B chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
DdbUMQ
BlackWolf5051 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi. I am Master Yi, your host for today. Today. We are going to talk about Steve, the Red, Pikmin.
The story begins when a popular Let's Player, Chuggaaconroy does a Let's Play of Pikmin. On the first day of the game, a single Red Pikmin was ordered to carry a lone pellet. This Pikmin was dubbed "Steve", and was hated by Chuggaaconroy.
As the game progresses, the Pikmin community continued to fag over the idea of naming a red Pikmin Steve. It's not even funny at all. It's just like naming your child John. Is it seriously funny to name a child? I doubt it. Unless the name is Mike, and their last name was Hawk. Hahahahahaha. Mike Hawk. Now that's actually funny. Just like Mike Hunt.
On the eighth day, Chuggaaconroy found new appreciation for the red Pikmin because he was doing the useless task of carrying a fiery blowhog with no help. Seriously? He wasn't even accomplishing anything. And we totally haven't seen this happen before. It happens all the time. For Pete's sake, one time, a Blue Pikmin was left working on a bridge, I started looking for him when it was almost sunset, and I found him with a finished bridge. That is a legit Pikmin. For real. Not some faggot Pikmin who weaboos fag over.
All I'm saying is that:
1. Steve was never funny.
2. Even if it was funny, it has gotten old. Like beating a dead horse.
3. Just because Chuggaaconroy says it, doesn't mean you have to say it.
4. You become an automatic weaboo by liking Steve.
5. Steve's gay.
6. Chuggaaconroy sucks.
If you follow my reasoning, you will be on your way to being really cool dude who knows how to be a Pikmin fan. Good day sir.
By the way: Your skills are inferior!
BlackWolf5051 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
watch?v80ivi_zb7ZA
watch?vy4OBLRVj5lI
ZeldaandPikminforever chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I already like it! AND YOU KNOW WHO CHUGGAACONROY IS?! Yay! We will be great friends, I can tell.
Pokemon-Paul-Lover chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved this! A few spelling errors here and there, but overall : well done :) I love reading Pikmin fanfics because they're always exciting and awesome. Keep up the "challenging" work. ;)

Awaiting the next installment, Emmy