Reviews for Bulletproof Heart
Please update soon
MCRomance chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Frances chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Can u please update! I understand have a life outside of fan fiction but i love this story! I love mcr. You have a talent and i cant get enough of your writing! Please update!
-frances
MCRismyescape chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Update! For gods sake! It's fucking killing me. Update this and Warring Secrets and Kisses like summer rain because I know you can because your amazing and awesome and hopefully you'll take pity on us and update your wonderful stories!
Xoxoroxas chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Okay. You've had time to set the fucking stage. Get to the good part already! And it had better be wicked awesome, because that's what I am expecting from this story!
Dr. Ashtray chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I understand you have personal issues, and you should always take care of yourself first, but I really hope you update soon. As I've said before, this is a great story and I always check for a new chapter. So if you can, please update.
noname chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm from your Warring Secrets story and I've never heard of Killjoys. So... What?
Unicorn Blast Pop chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Since you might not update Warring Secrets, I decided to read Bulletproof Heart and Danger Days.

It's really good! Keep updating! And also PLEASE update warring secrets

Sillwe chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm loving this series!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okay. Truthfully, I'm not reading this fanfic. I'm just here because I have some HOPE left cause this is the newest one and I thought you might read this. You see, my reviews really seem helpless but I try. Ok, the point is, u know the other fanfic that u wrote called Kisses Like the Rain or something like that? Well I really like it an I was really hoping u would continue it. I LOVE IT! I also left a review on the actual story in case ur wondering. Well I'll be back tomorrow or something like that. Keep up the good work!
Dr. Ashtray chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This one of the most creative Killjoy storiesI've ever read. Your OC is refreshing and likeable, while you have a new take on the others-Party Poison especially. I really hope you update soon, because I can't wait see what happens next!
Sillwe chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Aww, I loved this chapter! But I'm pretty sure the Doc is right... Can't wait to see what happens! (Even if I am a little scared)
Sillwe chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
"Party doesn't hate anyone other than BLI/nd and Stephanie Meyer." I can't stop laughing!
Sillwe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
OfScarsAndPain chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
KLNLKNGKBBG

Sorry, when I that this was uploaded out I ran for my laptop :P They have a cute relationship, and even though you said you're not putting them together, a girl can dream right? Ha, it's only been a chapter in (Technically a prologue, according to you), and I'm already supporting Giot.

Now that I think about it, Giot is an unattractive ship name. I'll come up with something better later :D (Ghoul Riot is too predictable!)

Since you introduced me to MCR, I'll gladly go check out Imagine Dragons now. :P Hope you update soon!