Reviews for Be My Guest
Elphabalover2323 chapter 2 . 2/16
I really like this story when are you going to update it
Cause it's awesome !
Steve the Icecube chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Aww... Belle is so cute! This is really good, I like it a lot.
Rab chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is really good so far. Please continue :)
HisHairsareFlawless chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Really good! xx
Maeline chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
All right. Good concept. Fairly well-written. Clean. And it definitely has the potential to be interesting, BUT:

Where in the book or musical, Wicked, did you ever get the impression that Frex viciously beats Elphaba? And why would he, not only speak to her in that way, but speak to others regarding her in that insolent manner? It's a little bit too much for me. What I really find to be bothersome, as well, is that Elphaba's demeanor changed from the traditional musical interpretation because of the fact that you turned her into an abused child. She's meek and soft-spoken, and she cries at the drop of a hat. That's not the strong, feisty, clever Elphaba that we all know and love! Yes, her father prefers her younger sister and is hostile towards her; because of her immense guilt about what happened with her mother and Nessarose, she may think he hates her, but making everything more dramatic is not going to make her character more appealing. It's just going to weaken the protagonist and make readers want to murder Frex.

Abundant pain does not equal automatic depth! Please, please, please be wary of the fine line between a character that's been through a lot and a character that is not a character at all-but a stereotype. Mary-Sues aren't fun to read, though I know they're fun to write.

I really believe that the story has potential, and that it's engaging (the summary hooked me, for starters) but the unnecessary drama is just that-unnecessary. I think the story is better than that. So please continue, and perhaps shift your approach to the Thropp family drama.

P.S. The ordeal with Elphaba and Belle was adorable; that I liked.
X chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I really like this story so far! I think it is really interesting. I think the Elphaba/Belle thing is really cute.
peacesigngirl841 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This is really cute
musicgal3 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Aw, this chapter is so sweet! Belle's such a dear. :)
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Love it (: (I always leave useless reviews, but I like to let people know whether I like a story or not x'))
Annabeth Granger chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Great job continue please
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I think this has the potential to be a really interesting story and I would very much like to see it continued.