Reviews for Chasing Those Shattered Dreams
Zoete9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That made me cry! I hope that's what you were going for. Damn, reading this gave me the same feeling as when the crew got separated at Saboady. An extremely well done, heart breaking fic, this one. Thank you for such wonderfulness.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
:') Made my heart ache a bit... a lot. I love it.
Lifespire chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
...luffy! If this happens when you become pirate king...It's really bittersweet, huh?
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love how you've gone a step further beyond the common 'Luffy finally becomes Pirate King and every gets their dream yay yay fun times'; you've gone into how this may not actually be a good thing which I honestly love. The life time of chasing a dream is the fun part, once you've got that where do you go? I loved it, good job! :D

the-peixes-princess chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I started crying at this! It was so touching!
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Damn...too good and too depressing.
atomicvegemite chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, this was a wonderful story, sad yet happy at the same time ;_; I found it slightly out of character (in one sense anyway) what Sanji ended up doing but the rest was really well done :)

Lovely work!
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOVED IT! there the only words i can use to describe how i felt about this story! lol it is like it is telling u a little about Gol D Roger as well as luffys crew :)