Reviews for New Beginnings
tjw242 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
The dream sequence was written well, but having it split in half was hard to keep track of. Also, a little more indication the Danny was going to sleep before it started would've been good, I think.
This story is crazily enjoyable :3
tjw242 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I really enjoy the thought you've put into the anatomy of ghosts and halfas, it makes the story a lot more alive, realistic and time-relevant. Well done :3 Also, I'm glad to see a return of Grandpa, I hope he comes in a few times more and I can't help but wonder his reaction to Vlad's new position in Danny's life :P
tjw242 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Wow, Time Of Dying really is life-shattering. I like that phrase, I actually felt pretty similar to Danny as I listed to that one... Not the portal accident of course, but similar.
Hehe, now I'm on to One-X. That really is Team Phantom's anthem :3
*actually finishes chapter*
Woah! Did *not* see that coming! This story didn't seem like an mpreg (that's what it's called, I think) But now that you've included it, I'm thoroughly enjoying it :3 Can't wait to see what happens next...
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I can't say how happy and grateful I am that Bitter UNIONS is continued in this story :3 awesome start, can't wait to see what goes on next :P
RiaLuvsYou chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Wait, so i was reading the summary for the next fic, and it said that Danny and Sam's relationship was heating up...
I was reading for the Vlad/Danny, and i dont really like Danny and Sam together...
Whats going on? :/
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
I feel the excitement. It's in my toes now.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
I chat believe you cut off the chapter right there! This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
why is danny insistent on not going to the castle for his delivery of lilly and does vlad even know about the king of all ghosts thing?
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Vlad should kill Dan before his daughter is born so that way Danny doesn't have to do it and that Lily won't get hurt.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Lily has a heartbeat! I can't wait for her to be born. I want to know who she will look like the most.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I can't believe associated as a child. That was a shocking little detail I didn't expect to come across in this chapter or at all this case.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Why did everything go black? What just happened? I'm scared.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Ooh, wow! That's...poor Danny. It won't ever be the same now for the two, but Vlad is right. All he ever wants is love and I can see why he's obsess of making a clone of his lover, but now, there's no chance of that happening.

- Sorry for the late review, ended up going to a wake and had no time yesterday. I just read this early morning before going to the funeral and then wedding. Talk about irony. -

Can't wait to start reading the next part! I'm excited.

Ooh, wow, it's much better to see Danny's perspective on Dani!
forever-stained-crimson chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I cant wait to see what happens next time vlad comes around
and thanks for answering my pm so fast .
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
I kept saying this mentally, "It's a trick. It's a trick. It's a trick. This. is. a. trick." What do I know? It's his prophetic dreams! I'm learning to recognize reality vs. dreams, I like how long it takes to recognize between the two.

OMG! Dani! I CAN'T WAIT! Literally! I'm so curious for why Vlad wants to do it in this world. It's just something I'm very curious how it all fits into this puzzle. My best guess is that Vlad only wants love, so he's doing this to have a substitute love until Danny finally works thing out and go back to Vlad. Just a guess - If I'm right and you fell out of your chair, tell me after I read it. If not, I'll know my psychic isn't 100% as I thought of them to be. lol, can't wait tomorrow! :D