Reviews for New Beginnings
Nariki chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Wait, so i was reading the summary for the next fic, and it said that Danny and Sam's relationship was heating up...
I was reading for the Vlad/Danny, and i dont really like Danny and Sam together...
Whats going on? :/
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
I feel the excitement. It's in my toes now.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
I chat believe you cut off the chapter right there! This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
why is danny insistent on not going to the castle for his delivery of lilly and does vlad even know about the king of all ghosts thing?
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Vlad should kill Dan before his daughter is born so that way Danny doesn't have to do it and that Lily won't get hurt.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Lily has a heartbeat! I can't wait for her to be born. I want to know who she will look like the most.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
I can't believe associated as a child. That was a shocking little detail I didn't expect to come across in this chapter or at all this case.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Why did everything go black? What just happened? I'm scared.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Ooh, wow! That's...poor Danny. It won't ever be the same now for the two, but Vlad is right. All he ever wants is love and I can see why he's obsess of making a clone of his lover, but now, there's no chance of that happening.

- Sorry for the late review, ended up going to a wake and had no time yesterday. I just read this early morning before going to the funeral and then wedding. Talk about irony. -

Can't wait to start reading the next part! I'm excited.

Ooh, wow, it's much better to see Danny's perspective on Dani!
forever-stained-crimson chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I cant wait to see what happens next time vlad comes around
and thanks for answering my pm so fast .
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
I kept saying this mentally, "It's a trick. It's a trick. It's a trick. This. is. a. trick." What do I know? It's his prophetic dreams! I'm learning to recognize reality vs. dreams, I like how long it takes to recognize between the two.

OMG! Dani! I CAN'T WAIT! Literally! I'm so curious for why Vlad wants to do it in this world. It's just something I'm very curious how it all fits into this puzzle. My best guess is that Vlad only wants love, so he's doing this to have a substitute love until Danny finally works thing out and go back to Vlad. Just a guess - If I'm right and you fell out of your chair, tell me after I read it. If not, I'll know my psychic isn't 100% as I thought of them to be. lol, can't wait tomorrow! :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Whoa...war?! Not good, not good at all! D: It's not going to be easy for Danny and Vlad being together...oh well, but dammit! It's about time /somebody/ knows about his pregnancy! I'll accept that better than no one but Vlad and the doctors and ghosts!

I really liked it how you view it in Danny's point of view on the cartoon perspective. It's interesting to see some jokes here and there.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Danny is going to be a mommy! I'm so proud of him!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Man, this is hilarious today! Looks like the universe enjoy teasing Danny about clueless on the pregnancy. I can't wait to read more from you! ;D
Vladdywolfire chapter 13 . 8/19/2012