Reviews for The leader of the Pack
like really sad
but thx for the story:)

Were they all human?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
You just broke my heart, but this is beautiful
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Omg so many of ur stories have made me cry and i never cry but ur stories are the best i love them,even though it was depressing i couldnt stop reading it
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I'm so old, I remember when that song was always on the radio. This story was beautifully sad and sweet :-)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
oh wow that was good :):):):)
snow eopard chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
o hmy god that was so sad
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is quite a different turn of events. It's a great idea, of how things could have happened if she had met Jacob first, especially if he had already turned into a shape-shifter. This is well written.
pichon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You are the queen of all things Paul and sex! Stories where Jake dies make me feel sick:-(. I love him. He's my favorite. I'll stick with your Paul stories because I know he's your favorite:-)
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my God, NO!
:O
The one story when Jacob gets the girl and then everybody hates him and Charlie makes her break up with him and causes his suicide!
Dammit! I am heart broken!
Other than that, it was a great one-shot
ehqueue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my gosh, that's awful (obviously what happens, not the story, because you're awesome)! Poor Bella and Jake. I really like how you hinted about/referenced the supernatural elements of Twilight without going overboard. Thanks so much for posting.
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Whoops. Forgot to login for that last review :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Really good story, although I'm confused on whether Jake died or not. Bella said there was just debris in the water, so did he just send the bike off the cliff? Anyway, that was more depressing than I expected, but still nicely written. A continuation of this would be pretty cool; like a part two some years down the road (if J is alive, I mean).
Storm Cascade chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*tries to swallow the lump in her throat and swats away tears* ... dammit woman!
Zayide chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
MST! WTF!

YOU KILLED JAKE! WHYYYY! I get it though...the story certainly had a immense impact (obviously)

as usual...you out do yourself with every piece...Cant wait to see what you come up with next!
MadPer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved it. So angsty and sad but still great. I loved this song as a kid. And Jake really made a great leader of the pack. You are as awesome as always!