Reviews for Stand By Me
MusicalBeauty chapter 1 . 1/17
GAH. I can see this happening.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG! This was awesome! You totally nailed these two characters. I love them both...I love you for writing this...I just love it! Thanks!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Sara24 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh that last line had me grinning a mile wide! :D bravo. Loved the callback to the tampon line and Harvey admitting he's so attached. Great work
R.A.Rodgers chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You seriously had me on the Castle quote. I love it. I love you. Please, marry me.

Yeah. I liked it a lot. That dialogue was so like them it hurts. Congrats on it ;)
SaraStare chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved it and thanks for sharing your talents. I felt that I was standing on the street watching them.
Lianna-snow chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hello! I loved this fic of yours:) Just wanted to say, I NOTICED THE CASTLE SEASON 3 KNOCKOUT REFERENCE OKAY? good one though!
Denara chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was sweet! )
twitch25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
well done lady. You got the characters voices down pat. This was really cute.
ThePossibilityOfMagic chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was sweet. Though to be honest, you had me won over the moment you used the Castle quote lol...
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ok, so you won points just by starting with a Castle quote. But seriously, awesome job. And I love how you didn't give us the predictable 'kiss-and-i-love-you' ending. Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Perfect! So in character for the both of them - that scene could have actually been on the show!
Marla chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was really great! Would love to read more!
JBH chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Mistergibbs chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I saw the quote at the beginning and I'm like castle fan high five! Your story was really nice and it was in character and I loved how you tied it up at the end. You should write more :)