Reviews for Visitation
dv143 chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
I'm most definately pumped! Whooo! And to be honest I was looking at the reviews and saw "she should be pregnant" or "no, don't make her" But to be fair the end decision comes down to you so, just do what you want! And also awesome story!
PrettyLittleNinja chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
I don't think she should be preggers... yet but do a wedding and then have like crazy bachaler and bachalertte ( i stink st spelling) parties. Then have a gallagher come and say that she likees zach maybe it could be ava mick or anna..
Julia
Directioner chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
OOOH. 2. Twins. Mason & Sapphire!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER PREGNANT! You were doing so well at making them in character and do you think ally carter would make camomile so reckless she would get pregnant!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
She should be pregnant! Boy please!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
I think she should be prego. I think she should have one baby and I think it should be a girl named megan.
Chameleon101 chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
She shouldn't have kids...I don't like those stories as much. There should be a new terrorist organization...I'll PM you if I have any other, more detailed suggestions.
Chameleon101
laneygirl98 chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
I don't think she should e pregnant. She could have some illness where she didn't get her period for a while or something. Anyway I'm still excted for the squeal either way.
Call Moi Crazy chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
No idea's about the action part, but I think she should be prego, with a girl, who's gonna be Zach's little girl and named Morgan
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
please write another chapter
born athlete chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
this is really good! if your gunna do sequel can you post the title!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
Ok so please hurry up with the ohter story. I want to read the other story
xXStupid-Little-LiarXx chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
It's over!D; Well. This was a great story and thank you for posting it so we could read it! I'm going to head over to your other story now and I'll keep my eyes open for a sequel:)
Call Moi Crazy chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! you better write a sequel or I will die! *please insert dramatic music here* without knowing the answer!
cami sharp chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
omg that was awesome plz write more
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »