Reviews for Strange Beginnings
Doe wanna log in chapter 12 . 8/17
PLOT TWIST!

ARCEE HAS AN AFFAIR WITH WHEELJACK!
B chapter 45 . 7/23
Im sad...
star.c chapter 45 . 6/12
Please continued your serie. I wonder find out what happens to talida anf rachet
You should have her story taken down by admins of the website. I know I would.
(Out of a lot of anger, also, be sure to read the bottom too.) YOU FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU DO THIS ON ANY OF YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS OR STORIES, I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU TILL YA DIE FOR NOT ONLY CLIFFHANGERS, BUT FOR TALIDA AS WELL! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU WHORE! (Like I said, this was out of a rage fit as I can't track nor would I rape as it is against the law.)
Hell boy fan 123 chapter 13 . 4/27
If it were me... I'D SNEAK IN TO VINCE'S HOUSE WHILE HE IS ASLEEP AND SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLAUGHTER AND MUTILATE HIM BEFORE RIPPING HIS THROAT. But first I would blow his crotch off.
Hey chapter 14 . 3/16
What chapter does bulkhead call tally lida
Wow chapter 2 . 3/16
I wish my life was like this next ime I gotta start talking to motorcycles
John Harrison chapter 27 . 3/15
Screw you all!
People... THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE A TV SERIES. I MEAN, FOR REALS! IF NOTHING IS DONE, I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! I MEAN, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE OPTIMS CHASE RACHET OUT OF THE BASE? I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE, WORK IT!
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I THINK I MIGHT CRY.
Anyways... HURRY UP SO I CAN FANGIRL SOME MORE TO CREEP OUT MY FOLKS!
BYE!
Uh... Question. At the beginning of the story when you explain that the blanket was stolen, why couldn't the con's just take the baby too? I mean was the family (not home) when it was stolen . Great story though I love it. ;)
Transformersfan1 chapter 1 . 1/5
I like this story! Just thought I'd point this out, though. In the first line, you've said that his name was Michael Darby, and a few sentences after, you said that 'Andrew unstrapped...' So I thought I'd point that out.
Laura chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
great story read it a couple times.
Zombie-aft-kicker chapter 45 . 6/19/2014
This is an amazing story! You are a great writer.
activemars828 chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Starscream is a dead mech, YOU HEAR ME SREAMER? YOU BETTER START RUNNING AND NEVER STOP!