Reviews for Strange Beginnings
I can't wait for the Fading Sun story, I am so excited!
Unknown chapter 9 . 1/21
The story was ok at first until I thought that talida became a little to bratty

Talida: I'm Ganna go play the hero yeah! (goes and does mind thing with megatron everything screws up and whines to make everyone feel bad for her) I got hurt whaaa I almost died

Optimus and arcee: oh no our baby is hurt you alright!?

Talida (runs away)

Next day

Talida; (goes off to play hero again gets captured and beat up gets rescued and makes everyone feel bad)

Talida: whaaa I was captured and beat up. Mom dad It hurts I missed you?!

Optimus and arcee: oh darling don't leave again you gave us a spark attack!
Emily Huebner chapter 3 . 1/1
I Really like how this chapter is turning out and I praise to who ever wrote it.
Dragonfire prime chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
I love this story...ive read it like 10 times now
Dragonfire prime chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I seriously love that LINE!it has to be my favorite... Besides u got paint on my paint job! Or the joke ko tells breakdown when ko takes vince
TransformingPiza chapter 45 . 9/3/2015
When will the sequel come out?
Doe wanna log in chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
PLOT TWIST!

ARCEE HAS AN AFFAIR WITH WHEELJACK!
B chapter 45 . 7/23/2015
Im sad...
star.c chapter 45 . 6/12/2015
Please continued your serie. I wonder find out what happens to talida anf rachet
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2015
You should have her story taken down by admins of the website. I know I would.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/28/2015
(Out of a lot of anger, also, be sure to read the bottom too.) YOU FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU DO THIS ON ANY OF YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS OR STORIES, I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN AND RAPE YOU TILL YA DIE FOR NOT ONLY CLIFFHANGERS, BUT FOR TALIDA AS WELL! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU WHORE! (Like I said, this was out of a rage fit as I can't track nor would I rape as it is against the law.)
Jacob D. Mercer chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
If it were me... I'D SNEAK IN TO VINCE'S HOUSE WHILE HE IS ASLEEP AND SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLAUGHTER AND MUTILATE HIM BEFORE RIPPING HIS THROAT. But first I would blow his crotch off.
Hey chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
What chapter does bulkhead call tally lida
Wow chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I wish my life was like this next ime I gotta start talking to motorcycles
John Harrison chapter 27 . 3/15/2015