Reviews for Eight Weeks
Jessica Hope Knell chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
CONTINUE! I just finished eureka on netflix and I need this for my sanity
AALiz chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Love this story and can not wait for the next installment.
IaMcHrIsSi chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Great start Addicted! I'm excited to see stories addressing the new baby and of course it's always good to read more Jack/Allison stories.

Cant wait to read more. Please update soon!
cendella chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Read this again. Not sure if I commented before or not and you said to be continued so, continue. This is such a fun story, I must read more.
Sherri chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Interesting chapter, I hope Allison isn't concerned about Jo.
fangirlu chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Poor Allison...so now she is going to have to look after three kids. The next seven weeks should be interesting. :)
dragooonthegreat chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
love this chapter but is allison still jelous of jo? anyway...cnat wait to read the next chapter, hope its up soon:D
steph wwe fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awww cute story hope you continue it :D
cendella chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am so craving some Jack and Allison stories. I'm so happy to see you looked to the future and gave up baby Sophia. I can't wait for the next installment. So hurry...:)
fangirlu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see more Jack/Allison fic. Great start that only leaves me wanting more. And I like that you addressed the last name issue. I can't for the life of me figure out why she was still "Blake" on the show and not "Carter" or at the very least "Blake-Carter." Anyway, I'm intrigued to see what trip you're going to take us on. Keep up the good work.
Sherri chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A pretty good job for your first fanfiction.
AALiz chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lovely story so far. Please continue. I would like to see more.
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this was awesome!:)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aw, this is adorable! I really can't wait for more.