Reviews for Keep You Here And Human
SpobyOTP chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
This was amazing!
SpobyOTP chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
The interactions with Katherine were great!
SpobyOTP chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Amazing chapter!
SpobyOTP chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
So Elena's transition went much smoother than anyone thought. It was smart of Damon to make sure Stefan stayed in the other room
SpobyOTP chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was an amazing first chapter. Even though Stefan is considered to be the role model for perfect control and such, its really Damon who knows control and all the tricks of the trade. I adored the talk he and Elena had!
psymplemind chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Thank heavens you kept Caroline quiet. If I have to hear her dis Damon one more time or "Stefan's your epic love (barf)" I thought I was going to leap thru the TV and throttle her. I used to love Caroline! Then season 4? No way and Bonnie all viciously judgey argh. So anyway like your short story idea of the "choice)
psymplemind chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Katherine's view is very cool in your version. Like it!
psymplemind chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Well done but gotta say I really wish it was a lot more M. This is only a T. A very nice T but not an M
psymplemind chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I'm reading this today when TVD season 5 will premiere in 2 days
Last season was aggravating to me with all the sire bond crap (in true blood the sire bond concept is 'hot') I think that you wrote this before Swanson 4 aired is kind of awesome! 2 thumbs up!
psymplemind chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Well thought out...nicely written
DElena all the way chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I love it - awesome - thanks
TashaRose chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Intense ... awesome story ... great chapter.
WitchMitzi chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I loved your story
dnkdreams chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I think it was wonderful and epic and intelligent and should have been what they did on the show instead of stupid sire bonding bs! That is what I think of your conclusion. I loved how she worked it out, finally getting what we all have known since what the end of season two all of season three and holy crap season four sucked til the finale...I just hope they redeem themselves in season five. But loved your story and I reread the whole thing when you put up the last chapter. Thanks for the ride!
TashaRose chapter 5 . 7/27/2013