Reviews for To Save a Life
MCH chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Interesting chapter 3 and 4.

3) maybe Peter doesn't realise it that Ed and Lucy are helping him in their own ways. Ed getting him to let of some emotions and Lucy to help to comfort him.

4) Who is she what is she here for? Liked his meeting in the school with mystery girl, in contrast to his ex girl friend Patty. There is nothing worse than not understand what is happening to you. If you did understand then it would make the situation easier to handle. But real life is not like that.

So what happens next at the hospital and will Patty slap peter's face for kissing her.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Marianne 16 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
really excited about this update can't wait for the next one!
regrets-collect93 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I love this so much. I'm so excited for the rest. If you want suggestions for a title, I would suggest 'His Miracle' or 'Peter's Miracle' or something. Just suggestions. lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Do You Wonder chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Wonder whats gonna happen next... :)
MCH chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I'm very curious as to who this girl is particularly as she "flinch away" from peter when he touched her. Like how you bring in his feeling for Narnia as you say "Somehow, studying to be a doctor reminded him of Narnia. Perhaps it was because in both worlds he would be saving people. Protecting them. Serving." Lovely comment.

Looking forwards to more chapters.
heavenxxbaby chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Awe im loving this story! Very creative
Do You Wonder chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Well, you know who I am, so so introduction needed.

It's coming along well! :)
regrets-collect93 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Nice chapter, however, when you said "the skies of Finland" did you mean "the skies of Finchley"?
regrets-collect93 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very good. I'm getting excited for the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
WolfDarkfur chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter, seems like imprinting! Glad you've updated, can't wait to see where you take it.
MCH chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting start. Nice to see a story about Peter and his life after Prince Caspian.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/6/2012