Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 3/27
This was amazing. I love Lois and occasionally stories!
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 1 . 2/16
My initial reaction was realization. The realization of what the fic was saying. Then I shed a few tears, refusing to cry any more because I'm sick and I can barely use my nose as it is. Then I reminisced on how much of a monster Loki is. A true selfish monster.. I love him though. This fic was good. I enjoyed it :)
ava chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
god dAMN IT THAT ENDING
it killed me you cant do that and make me feel all happy with their cute banter and then all of a sudden kill her god
i did love it tho
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
That was ok
Luise.Mau chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
very cute and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Ohhhhh. That was so mean! My heart hurts! Thanks... I guess?
ItsAKiliThing chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Beautiful.
SoleFaith chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This was the only fanfiction that I ever read that actually made me cry. I've written 'I'm crying' before. But I was just depressed. This is beautiful and I think I'm holding back tears because I'm in math class. But it's just too hard. Five Stars. 100% I don't even know, man. But this story is just wonderful.
bara367786 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow, you put so much in so short story. Great job!
mayfire21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
THE FEELS!
Justadream1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Make me all fuzzy inside over their love and then let her die and make me cry like a fool! T_T So done, yet it was such a perfect one shot, you captured the characters perfectly and I just wan to clap slowly for you due to your greatness. Thank you for this beautiful story, now excuse me while I cry in the corner.
Low-key chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
"Loki of Asgard would never shed a tear for Regina of Brooklyn as long as she lived.

And in the end, it seems, they were both right"

This line. THIS LINE.

This ONE line in itself conveyed so much meaning in itself. And it was heart-breaking, and beautiful, and fucking ingenious, and very well-written. That was a genius line. Still getting goosebumps. Damn.
Infinite101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow! I wish this was a multi chaptered fic would be great to see how thier relationship developed, the ending was a shock but somehow fit
cat chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is the single, most adorable fanfic I have read with Loki yet, Its so bittersweet. Awesome job!
Natalie chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
oh my god are you serious? he killed her? that is great! no really, that is so good! heart wrenching and very similar to his character. love it!