Reviews for Happy Endings
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's an interesting point-why shouldn't Ren reveal himself after the wedding, as opposed to before or never at all? After all, they'd have so much attention on them for a wedding as it was (which you know Ren wouldn't want to delay as soon as he got Kyoko to say yes, for fear of her getting cold feet). When you add the scrutiny of Ren's real identity stressing him and the fear (no small one, probably) of how it would affect his career...well, that's a lot to deal with at once.

As for the story, it was just charming and sweet, with good word-pictures (especially the reporters part!) and sound effects (I could totally hear the wayer). And I like the way they describe one another to each other, and how it sort of allows them to see each other through the other's eyes.

Nice job for a debut fic! Hope to see more from you in the future. But I understand the urge to keep it simple-I myself haven't embarked on any multi-chapter Skip Beat fics yet. I keep reading others and getting intimidated by how good they are! Just have to keep practicing, eh? : )
AnimeDAngel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this was good.
pheecat chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
sign...if only real guys talked that way. It's why I prefer fanfiction! ;) This was very sweet and I'm glad that they're happily married-yay!
WindSakura chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I never really post reviews, but when I read yours I wanted... Here goes,

The characters where done nicely and the way that you wrote everything was nicely done. (Better then my first time posting) I think your debut with this fanfic was great. The way you explain everything and view of each character (in my option) was done right if they get married.

I hope you keep writing fanfic because I would love to read it :)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2