Reviews for Children of the Amestrian Military
TheKingOfOkay chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This story sounds really interesting; I'm looking forward to more chapters!
pj is asleep chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Very nice start. I like how Roy is strugling with the infant, it fits him very well! xD I also admire that six-year-old...

I really wanna know what the others got, so I'll be awaiting the next chapter.
pj is asleep chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love it so far. The chapter captured me instantly.
Konyakusha Ushi chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Minna san, hello!
I am so sorry I haven t updated. I am currently busy dealing with things in my family life and educational life, which is a lot to juggle at the moment. In any case, I thank you all for your support and encourageent to make this story work. If you can, hold out a little longer and I will update soon. I have been wanting to write this for a while and I would love to see this piece finished as my first completed multi chapter. And I am not giving it up and deleting it after all the kind words and support I have recieved from you, the readers and betas. I can t stress it enough, thank you all so very much. I promise I will update soon, there is so much more to come and so much more stories to read about from your favourite Amestrian Military dogs and their assigned children,
from Sakura Mochii.
Soldier.LtFox chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I like how this story is turning out.
Please continue it.
8ami chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Between Havoc and Roy, I'd want the baby. Lol, I bet Riza is going to enjoy this more than she thought. I bet this was all her idea anyways, wasn't it? This is a really fun story so far, looking forward to more chapters.
winterdevils chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Ohhh, lovely, this was a fun chapter, I can't wait to see who the others ended up with.
Nothing like being cruel to Roy, giving him the difficult child to take care of.
Glassed Loner chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This is funny, can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, who's the kid that Mustang taking care of? I 'know' Havoc is taking care of Winry, I think. Keep writing. :)
Prunella7 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
um...ok, havoc's kid is creepy. and why do i get the feeling that riza doesn't have a kid with her, and she somehow got out of the training?
Kayta Haru chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
oh my gosh I wish I could see Havoc's face!
riza-hawkeye-611 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Lmao, that was cute.

Update soooooooon, please?!.. :D
KuroHi91 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol, this would be a funny and awesome story I think. I can just imagine the kids banning together and overthrowing the adult military! :D
MORE chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
More!
riza-hawkeye-611 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I wish you'd update now... (:
vampoof94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
XD I cant wait to read more!