Reviews for Fire in the Belly
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 23h
I think Hermione is right; Harry is going to have to find his own solution. For one thing, the kind of life he wants is really hard on Time-Turners. Secondly, his family is likely to be lots more supportive of wanting to roam than they will be on Hermione-hello, double standard!

But how long will just an hour here and there content Hermione?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 23h
Oh, yes, both Harry and Hermione are dying of peace and quiet; and Ron expects Hermione to be his mother.

And I'd use a Time-Turner in a heartbeat if that was the only way I was going to get lunch.
This reads more like an indoctrination in far eastern mysticism than a Hermione/Snape romance.
liljennmartin chapter 11 . 4/26
This was a great story...with amazing writing...I truly did not want their story to end & would love to read about their future...hint...hint!
Guest in Europe chapter 11 . 4/17
What an intriguingly beautiful story.

Thank you.
bacrawford chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
A marvelously satisfying story. I'm sure I'll find something new to consider each time I revisit.
chibichanga chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Absolutely a wonderful story!
Newtinmpls chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Gives me all kinds of ideas as to who Tenzing is or might be, and I'm glad they are not answered. A very optimistic view of the universe.
Rosie S chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
A very sweet ending! And well-written - it's nice when writers create something a bit new (with the whole monastery-buddhism part) so the same lines aren't worn over too much. And good job avoiding making Hermione a Mary Sue (as is often the case) and allowing her to have imperfections. Also I loved her friendship with Harry, so well done.
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Different and interesting. I really liked this.
mama123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Finished reading this wonderful story. I m baffled why u have so few reviews. U desreve hundreds of them!
mama123 chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Oh so beautiful. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Kittenmommy chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
This is one of the most unique HP fics I've ever read. Bravo! :D
Y chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I can't believe she's leaving the children with RON. She joked with Snape about Ron's short attention span! That's beyond selfish. She devorces from her husband - not her children. :-(
ginnyginny chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
one of the best hg/ss fics I've ever read. Love the character development. Would love to see more of this pairing from you. Great job