Reviews for Fire in the Belly
MollysSister chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Egads I never considered she was going back to a battlefield, that there could be danger other than voldyshorts and the snake in the shack. Zoinks! I was so worried she was going to die there in the past.
MollysSister chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I am glad Hermione finally had the courage to tell Ron how she felt. I am even more releived that she didnt use the time turner to alter the conversation.

I am disgusted in both of them for how they treated Rose & Hugo. Hermione didnt say goodbye and Ron left them alone! I am grounding Ron & Hermione from apperating until they can do so responsibly.

I really hope Ron doesnt find out about Severus? I know I am being silly but it makes me cringe.
MollysSister chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
This is very quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. I love their adult banter, the backdrop of Buddism, even Harry. Its just wonderful.
MollysSister chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
HErmione doesnt seem attached to her children. Which seems to fit this unhappy person that she is. I wonder if she will just leave her UK life behind and go live in Napal. She could be happy there I think.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Hermione just got even more to think about, as did Harry. I am all sorts of curious about what sort of conclusions they will come too. Also where is Snape?
MollysSister chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
That damn yak butter is going to be the end of it all! Isnt Harry wealthy? Cant he quit his job and just be a student at the monestary?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I am not surprised at HErmione's unwillingness to beleive all the monks are trying to teacher her. Thats what she does, she questions. I do enjoy your Harry, his quest to learn more, to push the boundries of his desk job. THese two have to becareful or the yak-butter is going to bust them both.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I am impressed HErmione stood up to Harry. I wonder if Harry will let it lie?
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I like that Hermione has her hands on a time-turner. What parent couldnt use on of those?
cathedral carver chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
That was just touching and sweet and sweetly beautiful, from beginning to end. I adore stories that embrace a slow buildup of romantic tension with a gradual but believable reveal, and this story does just that and more. Really, really well done. Hermione and Snape are just a perfect example of intellectual/romantic companionship. Plus, we ALL know that Hermione and Ron were just a recipe for disaster, yes? YES. YES WE DO.
MillieJoan chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Lovely, lovely story. Your Hermione was spot-on; I love that you took the epilogue and twisted it to make it actually true to her character. Thank you for this.
Deeble chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
This was incredibly moving - wrenching, too, especially the scenes with Ron. But you really got me with "thou good and faithful servant," because like all Snape fans I wanted his efforts to be recognized in the series and not just in death. And like all (or at least most) Hermione fans, I didn't want her to settle for someone who didn't fit, didn't appreciate what made her who she is. Thank you for this lovely tale.
Rane chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Interesting story. You did a great job exploring some difficult issues - issues that face many people who have been married for years and feel as though things have become stagnant. We all face a choice, to either work with what we have and move TOGETHER to a new place in life, or to walk away. While I'm personally sad that Hermione made the choice to walk away, I can also understand how someone can reach that point. For me, after 18 years of marriage, I have chosen to create space in my life for ALL of the things that feed my soul - including my marriage and the man I chose (and still choose) to love unconditionally. We are all the better for it, too.
H chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Really liked the story until this chapter. I bought Hermione, and even Harry, but I guess Snape's a little harder to sell. I found his vocabulary and demeanor a little too out of character. I'll push on, though, because I do enjoy how you tie in the time turner. :)
Lifeasanamazon chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Pointed here by HarmonyBites and SO SO glad that I was. This is beautifully written and completely involving. I loved your flawed Hermione and the way she related to her world. I loved her relationship with Harry and how real their friendship is. I loved that she needed that time to be her and ultimately couldn't bear to be bored. A perfect journey with Severus too.

I shall re-read and enjoy all over again and look forward to you dipping your toe in this pairing again!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »