Reviews for Fire in the Belly
heartmom88 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I'm really not a fan of Hermione with Ron... but they *do* have two children together in this reality. For that reason alone, I wish she had tried harder to communicate with him, if only to give him the option of trying to make things work. This whole reality has felt a bit "off", though... sort of like the disturbance in the force ;) to which the monk was referring. I'm holding out hope that Hermione uses her time turner in a more drastic way to effect a change that will set things on a better path...

heartmom88 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
-at Hermione's sound of protest he looked at her—"every time you take, something else loses. There is only so much energy and mass in the Universe. There are always consequences, even if nothing is made of them—save for the three Unforgivables—during your training."

Lots to think about there... Seems it's about time to make a decision.

heartmom88 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Sounds like it's about time Hermione took the advice everyone and their dog is trying to give her. Honesty, while often painful, is also liberating.

Well done-
duj chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Sweet story. When did Hermione become Harry's best friend? It was clearly Ron in canon. And Molly "a fair lady"? To whom? She's very welcoming to *Harry*, but he's the BWL. She's less welcoming to Hermione - no sweater for her ever, and a much-diminished Easter egg when Rita's telling tall tales - and as for her other kids' friends ... Er, do they actually have any? We never see any of *their* friends at the Burrow, not even Lee Jordan.
duj chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
That "standard warning" is such a cliche. I don't know anyone who got such a warning from friends or family; my father did not give one to my husband and we did not give it to either of our kids-in-law. In fact, I don't even understand why it would be the first thing on someone's mind, why someone would immediately assume it was a possibility - or that they'd have the right to interfere in the normal business of spousery, where, yes, being human, you do "hurt" each other sometimes.
duj chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I think we can all guess who the mysterious female was. Does she need her time-turner to go back that far or has she learned to slip back through the sequence of the universe?
duj chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Harry's not honest, in this story (where he's deceiving his wife and his best friend) or in canon (where he lied constantly to get himself or others out of trouble). He's just a bad liar. But bad liars are still liars.
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Ahhhh... Now we see how he got there. Time travel makes my head hurt, but I love it! AND your AU.

heartmom88 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
You're really going deep with each of these characters-lots of truthful nuggets to chew on. Looking forward to seeing where you take this... so I'll stop typing and get back to reading. ;)

Thanks for posting-
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Trouble in paradise...

heartmom88 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm... you're setting an ominous tone here. Are H and H heading for deep water without a life jacket?

worrywart chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
A great story. Hermione is being so stinking selfish! But, why do I get the feeling things are about to come crashing down?
delurking chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
an excellent read.
RawenclawBabe chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
A truly amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Sukie Snape chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god, this is beautiful very well written fan fiction, once I started I couldn't stop. Ron is a prat, I don't understand how Hermonie and he end up married in the book. I felt like I was in Nepal, traveling with Hermonie and going with her on a journey to finding peace and happiness. Love how she ends up with Severus, and they find a journey together. Harry is great friend. Molly is one smart woman! Ginny is very understanding friend, sister and wife! Felt sorry for the kids.

I have a small request can you please write a sequel of how they adjust to their life, if they get married or not, or what more kids. How will Ron react when he sees Sev, I also want Ginny to know the truth. I want Sev and Hermonie to interact with her kids. Pretty Please, please write a sequel!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »