Reviews for Fire in the Belly
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm... you're setting an ominous tone here. Are H and H heading for deep water without a life jacket?

Thanks for posting!
worrywart chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
A great story. Hermione is being so stinking selfish! But, why do I get the feeling things are about to come crashing down?
delurking chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
an excellent read.
RawenclawBabe chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
A truly amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Sukie Snape chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god, this is beautiful very well written fan fiction, once I started I couldn't stop. Ron is a prat, I don't understand how Hermonie and he end up married in the book. I felt like I was in Nepal, traveling with Hermonie and going with her on a journey to finding peace and happiness. Love how she ends up with Severus, and they find a journey together. Harry is great friend. Molly is one smart woman! Ginny is very understanding friend, sister and wife! Felt sorry for the kids.

I have a small request can you please write a sequel of how they adjust to their life, if they get married or not, or what more kids. How will Ron react when he sees Sev, I also want Ginny to know the truth. I want Sev and Hermonie to interact with her kids. Pretty Please, please write a sequel!
stexgirl2000 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I just wanted to say that I loved this. Loved Tenzing and Sonam and their relationships with Severus and Hermione. I loved that everyone was so complex and Human. That Hermione's unhappiness came out of what she needed-to grow, to learn, to evolve. That Severus was finding peace and healing when he meets with Hermione again. And I loved Harry, a good friend, a man who started to find peace with being a husband and father. It all just flowed together so well.
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I need that time turner for some time to myself too. Great start.
stexgirl2000 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I like the way you've set up Hermione's and Harry's very early mid-life crisis. Of a sort. They really are trying to go after two very different things, but it's interesting that they are having this happen to them at the same time. And that Ron is seemingly not having the same kind of needs that they are.
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Chap spam! Sadly, I won't have time to read any more tonight, but it's nice to know there's something to look forward to tomorrow. :)

Thanks for posting!
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh the possibilities! I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you take us!

Thanks for posting-