Reviews for Ten Obstacles to Being in Love as a Human
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
great story :) sad but great!
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You've done it again. Fantastic - this one grabs you right by the heart.
live.love.Xx chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Brilliant! Definitely one of vey few quality Bangel FICA out on ff write more!
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was lovely. Also very in character. I think my favorite part was the last one, but I also enjoyed the first part, and the bit about looking for a job. Anyway, its amazing as always!
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
God damn it! I was going great until the last bit and then i started crying like a baby! *sniffle* *sob* Great job!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was beautiful, just like it's partner piece, which I enjoyed a long time ago. Your writing was, as always, emotive, and capable of stabbing the reader's heart like a knife. I loved how vulnerable Angel still was, even though he had everything he wanted. Perhaps that made him more vulnerable in the end. An all round perfect one shot, and I was interested in every single little scene.
lafatablu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Whenever, you carry me, in a myriad of emotions. I saw the difficult transition between death and life and as Angel tackles the difficulties. Very nice point on phobia vampire and curriculum “vitae” maybe, “mortem” is more appropriate.. and no, he cannot be said to have been the Scourge of Europe (and Xander talks too much on TV)

Angel is great, as always, even without his super powers, he's still Angel ..and then comes death, again. In this plane of existence, he ceases “to be”, but that "I do not forget her" does not mean maybe that he will not fade forever? He's still there next to Buffy, because Angel cannot die, not really.

I wanted to say a lot of other things, but for me it is so difficult to express with your language.. Thanks, Kairos. A lot