Reviews for The Great Sex Olympics of 221B
IcraveJOHNLOCK chapter 10 . 3/6
HOT DAMN WITH MELTY FUDGE AND CARAMEL DRIZZLE ON TOP.

This was by far, the BEST fanfic I have ever read in my not-so-recent discovery of the smut universe. I cried. I laughed until I cried. I smiled until my face cramped and ... I started to cry again. Honestly, this is a piece of art that had me in my bunk for at least 3 hours. A MASTERPIECE. I can just see Sherlock and John when they're older and adopting a bunch of little hobbit children while having mind blowing sex.
Just. Thank you. For this. For all of it.

This raised the bar on so many levels.
UneFilleOrdinaire chapter 10 . 2/2
Well, damn.
You're a really good writer and you have some skills for writing long fics. Usually i get bored after the first 12k words with these things, but this actually held my attention throughout, didn't drag out the plot, didn't get repetitive, stayed relatively in character and was just well written in general.
Efkio chapter 10 . 1/2
Well...
I don't know you, I don't know who you are, I don't know your sex, your age, what you do in real life but...oh my god...GET OUT OF MY MIND!
This is the second fanfiction that I read in my life (the first was about Hermiony and Draco and it was a long time ago...I think maybe 12 years ago) and I don't know if you gave me the need to read others or if, now, I couldn't find a better story! *-*

You know, I often do sex with a lot of people and they say I'm pretty good at it. But I would like to make it with you because you made me go to the seventh sky just with your words!
It's purely all that I wanted from a sexual experience... I'm mostly a top (yes I'm gay and yes you will know everything about me ahah) but during this story my biggest desire was to be fucked by our wonderful John.

Anyway : you write sex like no one and you have perfectly understood the characters!
Just thank you!
Awnia chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I loved this!
amandajfm chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Your fic is awesome! I lived every bit of it!
Nalou chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Hey !

Just to say that I looooved your fic ! This is awesome ! Even if the "real" Johnlock part started on the mast chapter :-P

Thank you for that !

Nalou
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Astrido chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
aw. wonderfully done how they realised their feelings and everything. and the sex was awesome, too.
cheers
yuura
Isabel Prescot chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Extremely original and very hilarious at just the right moments. Excellent characterisation, simply loved it. Read through the whole thing probably faster than humanly possible.
Hayden Brewer chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
it was AMAZING!
tolazytologinbut chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
It was a ride, beautiful, naughty, emotional... fresh. so beautiful thank you :3
starseeker89 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Soooooo... You're probably my new top Author... 3
B2J chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Amazing brilliant and wonderful and oh so hot. It was the best I've ever read in the bet sections so my dear you made my day. Thank you very much and enjoy your day. I will be mmm enjoying it as well hehehehehe
Kirrilli chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I have read so many thousands of fics in my time, and I have never read anything like this.
CaptainDouble chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
this was.. wow i.. i loved it. amazing, fantabulous. Just absolutely perfect. 3333