Reviews for The Great Sex Olympics of 221B
trauzlly chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
This story was sooooooo good I loved it!
Isis Artemis Feniks chapter 10 . 6/1/2019
My goodness... I don't know where my heart is at the moment, but it certainly isn't in my chest. I absolute and utterly love this story. Thanks you so much for writing it!
Isis Artemis Feniks chapter 8 . 6/1/2019
Absolutely love this story, very original and your writing is so good! Could you maybe just add a trigger warning for John's anxiety attack, 'cus for the anxious people under us it can be very triggering to read about how someone else has an anxiety attack. It sort of came out of nothing now...
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2019
Aww
Starrynhite chapter 10 . 8/22/2018
Oh my that was so hot and beautiful! All the emotions, so well written!
Jyght chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
I’m not even halfway through chapter 4 and I’m just. I don’t even know. This is insanely fun to read. I don’t know what I was expecting but this has me really invested in reading.
Zenzia chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
I loved it all I don't even know what to say 3
Ava chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Omfg that was beautiful. Omg i wish that wud actually happen. Best thing I have ever read in my life xx
variomdcs chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
OMG! I love you so much Never had I read such a masterpiece of smut as yours before. You. are. fucking. amazing. And in all the years I've been reading fanfiction and in the thousands of fics I've read I had never encountered something as beautiful and perfect as this. You are so far the best smut writer, ever. Seriously, you had me at the edge of orgasm myself, and such a tease, building and building all that sexual tension, all to culminate in that delicious climax. But sexy times aside, what I adored the most was the way you wrote their romance, it was fascinating to read the process, and both POV's made it maddeningly so much better. And then I go and notice that you wrote those other two hits, and I'm like 'well bloody hell of course she wrote those tooThe Detective and the PinUp" and "The Seduction of Dr John Watson"). Amazing really. I hope you'll deleite us with more of this type of magnificent and steamy Johnlock adventures.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
I soooo want another chapter! I would love to see Lestrade the next day and his reaction to them turning down a big case! Loved this series!
sackerman4 chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
So awesome can't stop reading it!
Zara chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
Darling, thank you for capturing both John and Sherlock with incredible accuracy even if the storywas a bit different and thank you for writing this story, not many people can wait Sherlock in terms of love and sex. You're brilliant.
Vasi0Ricki chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
Holy...mother...
That was incredible.
MrsMetta chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
I just have reread it and planned to leave another comment to say thank you. And now I realize I hadn't left one the first time - what? What?
I LOVE THIS TO BITS AND IT IS AND WILL BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES.
And I say that with over a decade of reading romantic and smutty fanfics.
I love the perfectness of characterisation, pace, wording, humor, heartfeltness and the mind-blowing erotic tension.
I even got some ideas from it that I can try to plant into my RL.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your creativity, thoughtfulness, empathy and inner fire that you put into this and gave me/us the readers.
May your life be blessed 3
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Read the whole thing overnight, missed on sleep but totally worth it. :)