Reviews for The Great Sex Olympics of 221B
Fantastic, sweet and lovely and so freaking hot thank you!
Person chapter 10 . 7/29
Jeez I came four times during this whole story.
Raven chapter 10 . 6/20
This was truly amazing. The idea was originell and well put into words. :-)
At the beginning I was wondering if they would really sleep with other people. But it was so interesting because you captured their personalities in their lovemaking - that was so astonishing!

And I liked how it started with a fight, becoming a challenge - all fun and crazy - but then turned into reality - still interesting and hot - but in the end had its emotional climax (no pun intended ;-)) when both of them realized it was about them and their love, lust and devotion for another.

Well done! Thank you so much!
Speechless chapter 10 . 6/4
How does the same fic make you want to cum first and then makes you cry just a few paragraphs later. This was beautiful. Thank You. :')
Incredible really,believable and wonderfully written. Erotic and oh so romantic all at the same time! You are a great writer.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 10 . 2/10
Even if its not officially ended it stopped at a good spot; sweet and hot
This was amazing! I was recommended to read this by a friend and i've read it several times already. Thank you for sharing. Please, please write more and more to this series, I enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Two things: He's European, chances are Sherlock would be uncut, and oral sex without a condom tastes a hell of a lot better.
IcraveJOHNLOCK chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
HOT DAMN WITH MELTY FUDGE AND CARAMEL DRIZZLE ON TOP.

This was by far, the BEST fanfic I have ever read in my not-so-recent discovery of the smut universe. I cried. I laughed until I cried. I smiled until my face cramped and ... I started to cry again. Honestly, this is a piece of art that had me in my bunk for at least 3 hours. A MASTERPIECE. I can just see Sherlock and John when they're older and adopting a bunch of little hobbit children while having mind blowing sex.
Just. Thank you. For this. For all of it.

This raised the bar on so many levels.
UneFilleOrdinaire chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Well, damn.
You're a really good writer and you have some skills for writing long fics. Usually i get bored after the first 12k words with these things, but this actually held my attention throughout, didn't drag out the plot, didn't get repetitive, stayed relatively in character and was just well written in general.
Efkio chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Well...
I don't know you, I don't know who you are, I don't know your sex, your age, what you do in real life but...oh my god...GET OUT OF MY MIND!
This is the second fanfiction that I read in my life (the first was about Hermiony and Draco and it was a long time ago...I think maybe 12 years ago) and I don't know if you gave me the need to read others or if, now, I couldn't find a better story! *-*

You know, I often do sex with a lot of people and they say I'm pretty good at it. But I would like to make it with you because you made me go to the seventh sky just with your words!
It's purely all that I wanted from a sexual experience... I'm mostly a top (yes I'm gay and yes you will know everything about me ahah) but during this story my biggest desire was to be fucked by our wonderful John.

Anyway : you write sex like no one and you have perfectly understood the characters!
Just thank you!
Awnia chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I loved this!
amandajfm chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Your fic is awesome! I lived every bit of it!
Nalou chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Hey !

Just to say that I looooved your fic ! This is awesome ! Even if the "real" Johnlock part started on the mast chapter :-P

Thank you for that !