Reviews for The Great Sex Olympics of 221B
variomdcs chapter 10 . 7/2
OMG! I love you so much Never had I read such a masterpiece of smut as yours before. You. are. fucking. amazing. And in all the years I've been reading fanfiction and in the thousands of fics I've read I had never encountered something as beautiful and perfect as this. You are so far the best smut writer, ever. Seriously, you had me at the edge of orgasm myself, and such a tease, building and building all that sexual tension, all to culminate in that delicious climax. But sexy times aside, what I adored the most was the way you wrote their romance, it was fascinating to read the process, and both POV's made it maddeningly so much better. And then I go and notice that you wrote those other two hits, and I'm like 'well bloody hell of course she wrote those tooThe Detective and the PinUp" and "The Seduction of Dr John Watson"). Amazing really. I hope you'll deleite us with more of this type of magnificent and steamy Johnlock adventures.
I soooo want another chapter! I would love to see Lestrade the next day and his reaction to them turning down a big case! Loved this series!
sackerman4 chapter 9 . 1/29
So awesome can't stop reading it!
Zara chapter 10 . 1/15
Darling, thank you for capturing both John and Sherlock with incredible accuracy even if the storywas a bit different and thank you for writing this story, not many people can wait Sherlock in terms of love and sex. You're brilliant.
Vasi0Ricki chapter 10 . 1/6
Holy...mother...
That was incredible.
MrsMetta chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
I just have reread it and planned to leave another comment to say thank you. And now I realize I hadn't left one the first time - what? What?
I LOVE THIS TO BITS AND IT IS AND WILL BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES.
And I say that with over a decade of reading romantic and smutty fanfics.
I love the perfectness of characterisation, pace, wording, humor, heartfeltness and the mind-blowing erotic tension.
I even got some ideas from it that I can try to plant into my RL.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your creativity, thoughtfulness, empathy and inner fire that you put into this and gave me/us the readers.
May your life be blessed 3
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Read the whole thing overnight, missed on sleep but totally worth it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Fantastic, sweet and lovely and so freaking hot thank you!
Person chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Jeez I came four times during this whole story.
Raven chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
This was truly amazing. The idea was originell and well put into words. :-)
At the beginning I was wondering if they would really sleep with other people. But it was so interesting because you captured their personalities in their lovemaking - that was so astonishing!

And I liked how it started with a fight, becoming a challenge - all fun and crazy - but then turned into reality - still interesting and hot - but in the end had its emotional climax (no pun intended ;-)) when both of them realized it was about them and their love, lust and devotion for another.

Well done! Thank you so much!
Speechless chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
How does the same fic make you want to cum first and then makes you cry just a few paragraphs later. This was beautiful. Thank You. :')
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Incredible really,believable and wonderfully written. Erotic and oh so romantic all at the same time! You are a great writer.
Argon.847 chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Even if its not officially ended it stopped at a good spot; sweet and hot
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
This was amazing! I was recommended to read this by a friend and i've read it several times already. Thank you for sharing. Please, please write more and more to this series, I enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Two things: He's European, chances are Sherlock would be uncut, and oral sex without a condom tastes a hell of a lot better.