Reviews for cell block 90210

This is wonderful story! Sexy as hell and funny! :D
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Perfection!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I think I'm in love with you. This was BEAUTIFUL. I am currently biting my lip VERY hard in order to keep from laughing (apartment with thin walls at midnight), and not having much success. Just... Just EVERYTHING. From the utterly GLORIOUS sexing, to ALL of Megatron's thoughts, to ALL of Starscreams actions, and... THE POST-ITS, DAMMIT, THE POST-ITS! Good Glob, I loved the post-its. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
i loved this and i loved it last time i found it to, this time i had to go looking coz it was just that awesome
DemonMamoru chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
They don't burn fuel. They use fuel, yeah, but their fuel and blood are known by the same name, energon. (pronouned ener-john) They bleed energon, not fuel. At least, that's my theory. And it depends on what verse your familar with as well.

XDDDD

It's always Starscreams fault, isn't it?

(BTW, I do have an account on here, but I can't log in. . I'm DemonMamoru on Deviant art though.)

Nice one shot!
silberstreif chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Still love this piece as much as when I read it the first time. Starscream is just awesome, and Megatron's bafflement is wonderful to read. They all know about Starscream, the Autobots chain Starscream like there is no need to unchain him, and still the seeker just does his thing and takes Megatron with him.
'How does he do that?- well Megs, who knows. ;)
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well, I think Starscream just proved to the Autobots that no matter how much they bind him, he will always get out, that there is no use in trying to confine him. And no one, not even Megatron will ever be able to figure him out, no matter how hard they try or think they know him.

At least Megatron had a good time. I doubt anyone besides he or Starscream did.

I don't think the Autobots are going to waste their time with trying to capture Starscream again. It would never be worth the trouble. I mean he keeps getting out, interfaced with and released another prisoner after doing something to their cameras without even touching them, messes with their security systems in a similar way, and causes as much damage as possible on the way out. Plus he managed to get Prime without he or anyone else seeing him. And they bound him so tightly, too. Just a waste of time and resources to try and catch him and bind him like that.

Thanks for the giggles.