Reviews for Find Your Magic Man
That Punk Rock Fandom Chick chapter 1 . 6/1
I cant tell how excited I was reading XD I have spent countless weeks searching for severus fanfic where the girl knows the books and came to their dimension
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Awww please come back to this story! I love it!
SNHfvr chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Lol so cute
SNHfvr chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Ahh do it already. So exciting!
SNHfvr chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Awww. I can't wait. Reading on...
SNHfvr chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Oh please continue this story. I see you haven't written in a while. Please please please. I understand real life gets away from us but I so love this story.
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Oh poor Severus!
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
So hot. I love this story!
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ugh I wish I was Terese! Although as selfish and cunning as dumbledore is, I wouldn't have said as much and been more logical to earn Severus trust and tell him everything. Then find Harry and tell him about Snape and horcuxes lol
jitra chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Brilliant story, one of the best really. Do you think you will update it someday?
Good luck with whatever you are dealing with now and a virtual chocolate frog to you.
StarlitStar chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
I love this story I really wish you would finish it.
narutonarutolove chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I loved the entire chapter! You captured a persons reaction when they start panicking better than I have ever read. I know its been like a week since last update, but I dearly hope the next update wont take too long.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Okay, its a bit lost now. Ya didn't pull of Snape, in this chappy, unfortunately. But I still love it! Wow, this story is every Severus Snape girl lovers dream! I know its mine! -laughs-
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Holy shit, you just pulled off Snape! One of the most difficult characters to write, and ya pulled it off. Awesome!
Daneva Snape chapter 14 . 11/12/2013